Ratings for Dr. Benjamin W. Goodman, Jr

this man is pure evil and lies on your medical records badmouths you to make ur life horribke with other doctors I wouldnt go to him if my life depended on it! I DO NOT HAVE HERPES YOU LYING JERK. AND YOUR OFFICE STAFF ARE RUDE!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Absolutely love this doctors office..my family have been going to see Doc Goodman for years now. He is a very sincere doctor. Havent ever had a rude moment from any of his staff. He treats my family of five and def wouldnt have it any other way. My children love this office and the wonderful staff...

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Rude & lazy office staff. Took over 24 hours to get RX refill. Have chronic condition (Gout in 3 joints) that requires occasional pain meds. When I 1st called they wouldn't even pull my chart to find the name of the required medication I needed. I only get it a few times a year for flare ups & couldn't remember. I was told "we're not looking @ charts right now" in a very rude tone. The asst. office manager Becky, just would not call it in b/c her "turn around time is 24 hrs" from call in time. Well it's been over 24 hrs. & her turn around time hasn't come yet. Looks like day 2 with no sleep b/c of severe pain. Also, you have to keep calling the pharmacy to see if it's been called in yet. They won't give u even an estimate of what time they will call it in. Looking for a new Dr. with better office staff that will do their work in a timely manner and knows how to be polite.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

I CALLED THIS PLACE BECAUSE I WAS OUT OF REFILLS MY PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN, A DIFFERENT DOCTOR, WAS CLOSED I ASKED THEM IF THEY COULD REFILL IT OVER A WEEKEND AND THE REASON I CALLED THIS PLACE WAS BECAUSE IT WAS ON THE RECORDING FOR MY DOCTORS OFFICE THEY WERE RUDE AND NASTY TO ME FROM THE VERY BEGINNING AND ATTACKED ME FOR THE TYPE OF MEDICINE I NEEDED, SOMETHING FOR ANXIETY DISORDER THAT I HAVE AND ATTACKED ME FOR BEING DRUG SEEKING OR A DRUG ADDICT WHICH I AM MOST CERTAINLY NOT AT ALL INSTEAD OF JUST TELLING ME THAT DOCTOR COULD NOT REFILL THE OTHER DOCTORS PRESCRIPTION EVEN THOUGH THE RECORDING LED ME TO BELIEVE THEY WOULD HELP ME THEY MADE ME HAVE AN ANXIETY ATTACK WITHOUT MEDICINE TO HELP IT AND MY DOCTOR DROPPED ME WITHOUT HAVING ANY MEDICINE WHEN I FOUND OUT OR ANOTHER DOCTOR TO GO TO AND THE OFFICE MANAGER WAS NASTY TO ME AND YELLED AT ME FROM THE MINUTE SHE GOT ON THE PHONE THIS IS A TERRIBLE PRACTICE OH AND I WAS RAPED THAT WEEK THANKS GUYS

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

I called to make an appointment with Dr.Goodman and have never been treated so bad by a member of a physician's staff. They told me that if I had seen another family doctor that they could not see me; 'we don't do that' is what the girl said. I still don't understand what it is they don't do. Then the girl very rudely told me that I didn't need to call back and abruptly hung up the phone. I don't care if Dr. Goodman was the best doctor on the planet, I would never see him based on the treatment I recieved today. I believe he needs to explain to his staff that they aren't doing the patients a favor by seeing them it is in fact the other way around.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Totally agree with the above poster! Dr. Goodman and his staff are great!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

Makes you feels like you are his only patient while he is with you. Gives you respect and tells you when he doesn't know and refers to someone who can. Kathy and Martha (wife) are always polite and try their best to assist you with the situation at hand. Always call you back.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Dr. Benjamin W. Goodman, Jr's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1972)