Ratings for Dr. David B. Tukel

I see Dr. Tuckel on a regular basis because he is watching me for Glaucoma. He explained my potential condition without scaring me. I see him every 3 months and would trust only him with my eyes.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Tuckel is the best in the business. He pushes lasik surgery because it's much better for your eyes if you are a contact wearer. I wouldn't trust anyone else but him with my eyes.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

NOT GOOD EXERIENCE AT ALL. Everyone has to wait for at least 1 1/2 hours to see the doctor. Why do we even set up appointments??? The staffs were, however, very nice and friendly. Once we saw him, he was talking to a recorder, not explaining much to us. He kept insisting us to get Lasik surgery. Without any good explaining, I would be scared to ask him for any surgery on my eyes.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Extremely knowledgeable and thorough. Performed double cataract surgery on me and my mother. Gave detailed instructions and expected outcome prior to surgery and afterwards. Restored my vision. Is very business-like and somewhat distant, but medical abilities are outstanding.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Predecessor Floyd Tuckel, MD was top knotch. This progeny is mediocre at best. If he didn't get carried into his dad's former practice, he'd have a difficult time keeping a job.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007