Ratings for Dr. Ebrahim Elahi

Dr elahi came highly recommended and surpassed my expectations. He and his staff were informative timely and professional. He takes his time with his patients and you know he is tuned in to your concerns. Wish more specialists had this way!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr Elahi took care of my father's eyelid cancer. I cannot express enough gratitude for the way everything was handled from the beginning. My father's life is now completely normal and I have Dr Elahi to thank for that

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

Superb doctor, very thorough, very gentle and respectful to his clients. His staff is the warmest, friendliest doctor's office staff I have ever met. They all went out of their way to be helpful.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

He is by far the best Doctor I have been to. He's very knowledgeable and up to date on the newest things. I usually have bad experiences with doctors but everyone in this office is wonderful. I can not say enough about them. I had surgery here and they took such good care of me, called me to see how I was, made appointments for me when I could make it back in.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Ebrahim Elahi's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1997)

Coventry Healthcare