Ratings for Dr. Derek Mahony

Dr Mahony's work on my face was dreadful. He left my jaw in constant pain, my teeth are worn away because my jaw was set incorrectly following the surgery he nanaged. When i complained he did nothing.

Submitted April 24, 2017

Highly professional and explains any issues clearly.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

You and your team are amazing, you fixed my smile. I can't believe you are open weekends and you didn't pull out any of my perm teeth where someone else wanted to pull out 6. Dr Mahony is extremely knowledgeable, and very very experienced. Go find out for yourself Highly recommended Thank you soooo much Vanessa

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Very good doctor with an amazing array of associates that deliver outstanding orthodontic care. Recommend highly

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr Mahony is very knowledgeable and explained everything to me in a way I would understand. I am thankful for his treatment of my son's narrow palate. His philosophy of early treatment saved my son from major orthodontics later in life.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Great orthodontist with a world wide reputation in his field. I saw him as a second opinion against extraction of teeth.... He delivered a great result without extraditions

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr Mahony has a degree in orthodontics and sleep medicine. He fixed my snoring problems and I am very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I had all 3 kids I braces with Dr D . He is truly amazing and I love my kids smiles

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Great orthodontist with a focus on non extraction treatment. My kids smiles look amazing.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

My dentist referred me to Dr Mahony for a custom snoring appliance. It has worked really well, I am sleeping better and I have more energy in the day. Now I am focused on losing some extra KGs which doesn't seem like such a chore now. Thanks Dr and the team.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Derek Mahony's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients