Ratings for Dr. Kristoffer N. Chang

I am a 69 year old woman and Dr. Chang did a neck revision for me 6 months ago. The original work was done by a well known SF surgeon and never did heal right. Dr. Chang vastly improved the appearance of my neck and I was very happy with the results. He has a very calm reassuring presence and I highly recommend him. The followup was particularly good. The doctor gave lymphatic massage himself which helped considerably in healing well. The previous doctor farmed that out to an expensive masseuse. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I sued Dr. Chang for malpractice and battery because he deliberately damaged my thigh in surgery. He did this because he was mad at me because I didn't want him to do the surgery his way (his way didn't work in previous surgeries). He had his employees parade nude pictures of me throughout the courthouse, and several of the photos had NOTHING to do with the case. He just did it to humiliate and embarrass me. You cannot trust him either in surgery or with your medical photos. He is a disgrace to the medical profession, and his employees are a disgrace for going along with his scheme.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Dr. Chang did 5 surgeries on me & I cannot recommend him.In the latest surgery which was re-doing a previous surgery he did, he caused more damage & operated on a part I didn't consent to surgery on.This part was perfect & now I am disfigured.It is considered battery when a doctor operates on parts not consented to. He was supposed to do fat grafting to dents made by another doctor, but he put the fat above the dents causing more disfigurement & now I have almost no fat left for new fat grafting to fix Chang's mistakes. And Chang has not only not apologized, he has been giving me one lie after another, changing his lies when I point out to him how his previous lies could not be be the truth. I am thoroughly disgusted with this man. I came to him for help, my life having been destroyed by another doctor but instead of helping me he has just made things worse. I have thrown away $15K on his surgeries,& not even one part has been fixed. He won't refund my money so I can fix his mistakes.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Chang did fat transfer and lipo to correct a botched lipo from another Doctor. He did an excellent job and was very detailed. His staff is very professional and kind. Linda his O/R Nurse is excellent very caring I wish I would of known him before I had my previous lipo surgery he is the Best!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

Dr. Chang perfomed liposuction on me about 14 year ago and did my eyes (upper and lower) over 10 years ago. I still look much better than I did before the surgeries, I would do it all over again and if I could afford it, I would have him do a little more. He is a professional and excellent surgeon but more than that, he is an artist.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Amazing doctor! Can do things other doctors say is impossible. Did a difficult liposuction/fat grafting to fix another doctors horribly botched surgery. Things are looking good, and he is very caring, too. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Kristoffer N. Chang's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)