Ratings for Dr. Sapana K. Kothary

I was in severe pain and called the office first thing in the morning for an emergency appointment. They scheduled me for the same morning with a warning that I might have to wait a bit as "The Doctor is going to work me in." Turns out I had to wait about 45 minutes. Anyway, she said I needed a root canal and a crown and scheduled me the next morning with Dr Puc? for the root canal. He was very relaxed and friendly. Pretty low key guy. Gentle and efficient root canal. A week later, Dr Kothary preped my crown and delivered 2 weeks later. Crown feels just like my original tooth and no swelling, no pain. Seems like they know what they are doing. I am scheduled for a full exam and x-rays next week.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr.Sapana Kothary is very nice and charming but does not have great work ethics! After spending $6500 for braces, she wanted me to pay another $600 for refinements, something that she should be doing for free since it is part of her job to get my teeth aligned! Another flaw of Dr Kothary is her follow up abilities. She seem never to remember her own recommendations. If I didn't keep track of what she recommended, I would never get it done! If you have a choice, go somewhere else! All she cares is money, she can care less if her work is good or not!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008