Ratings for Dr. Wendy L. Barnes

This is the worst doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. She is mean and rude to all her patients, and you can even hear her talking bad about them in the waiting room. I've been given tests that were never needed, made to come back over and over for no reason other than for her to bill my insurance and there is false information in my chart. She is just evil and a liar.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Doctor Barnes, We know you read this. You are an evil human being.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I was a patient at this office for more than 4 years. It was a hellish experience. This doctor is unbelievably rude and incompetent. She thinks first of her wallet and how to bill you to the max! she orders unnecessary tests and procedures and labs all to her financial gain. she prescribes expensive and unnecessary medicines. she loves drug companies and will cater to them always. you will fit into her program no matter what and love it! her office space is small, cold and uncomfortable. she is mean and yells at patients she does not like. The office staff hates her. Dr Barnes is grouchy and never touches you! she never listened to my heart ever, and I have a serious heart problem. And do not have a pap smear there or any female issues, she is mean with her speculum, I felt raped after a pap smear. she is brutal. This doctor has everyone believing she is the best thing that ever happened to the world. She is a ridiculous mess and I would not allow my worst enemy to go there , ever. Understand? I am a nurse and I know how care is supposed to be, not like this!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Very rude office staff to match a very rude doctor. I would not take my dog here (mostly because I would have to see them again).

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

This physician has been ordering numerous blood works every 3months. I do not have any privious medical histories and neither my family. (I am not an old lady!!)Every time I see her, I feel threatened by her strong words, such as, "If you don't take medication, you are going to have a heartattack." "If you see Chiropractor, change doctor!" etc. I am currently trying to find a new M.D.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

All I can say is stay away from this doctor. One of her nurses literally covered my mouth when I mentioned that I went to urgent care. She will not refer you to specialists. Although I am a young, healthy individual she ordered me to see her every three months and had me take EKGs and echo cardiograms annually. I also got yelled at me for not seeing her for a year when I was away at college. My advice is to STAY away!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Worst Dr I have been to for a SSDI exam. She takes the words from the medical records that SSA have given to her and twist all the words around to make it sound like there is nothing wrong with you and that you are only trying to collect SSDI for the money. She is a player on words and and actually will add words to a report of things you never said. She lets her own personal beleives about those who are receiving SSDI or applying for SSDI get in her professional way of being a doctor. She only saw me for 5 minutes but was able to write up a 21 page report to the SSA on me saying that all I want is money when I never said such thing. She had me wait a hour before seeing me, sees me for 5 minutes in the exam room, leaves for 20 minutes, returns and says that we are done for the day. Yes, SSA does send medical records to her before hand to see your conditions. She must have read my mental records because she was even calling my own doctors liars in her report to SSA. Dont go to her!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Awful! Don't waste your time with this doctor. She has chewed me out a couple of occasions and after 5 years (believe it or not!) I called it quits. She does not agree with second opinions, seeing other specialists (e.g. obgyn, allergist), and urgent care clinics. She repeatedly ordered unnecessary tests and ordered me to see her every three months. I am very healthy and have no previous or current health problems! Highly recommend you avoid this doctor. I should have seen the warning signs...she always had new nurses and was constantly ****ing about patients--with other patients in earshot!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Wendy L. Barnes's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal