Ratings for Dr. Svetlana Grosman

I would not recommend Dr. Grosman at all. I didn't feel like I could share what I was feeling with her as she made me very uncomfortable. She seemed very concerned about money and how much she could receive from my insurance because she talked extensively to me about that, rather than analyzing my physical situation. She told me when I get a good job with good insurance then come back to see her and that she would do me a favor this time and look at my bloodwork. Even though she accepts my insurance and is listed as a provider of my insurance, she is very unhappy with how much they pay her. So if you have Aetna, don't bother going to see her. I also didn't like her policy on blood tests and other medical exams, which is "Don't call me. I'll call you". There is comfort in knowing if your results are normal or not, because even if everything is normal, that reassures you that she received the results in the first place. Don't expect follow up visits. Her waiting room is small and cramped. Also, her receptionist was incompetent and could not prepare a proper electronic referral which I needed. If you have insurance that will pay her a lot or can shell out a lot of money for services then maybe your experience will be different.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Svetlana Grosman's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Illinois