Ratings for Dr. Julie R. Vieta

Performed an illegal episiotomy that was explicitly forbidden and then maliciously compared the cord directly after which was also implicitly forbidden.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

She delivered my first born and she took such good care of us.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

As a new patient I felt rushed and annoyed by her arrogance. She laughed at how I said something and then corrected me as if I were a child. The office was dirty. The girls at the counter were nice and when I went for blood work I was treated so rudely by th receptionist that I nearly walked out. I wont be going back to this office.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Because of her negligence to check my fluid when I told her several times I was leaking, i had a dry birth. My son was in the NICU for two weeks fighting for his life and i fought for mine as well. What's worse is she forced me to deliver at grant hospital only to send me someone else from the office to deliver my baby. .This man vacuumed my son for too long leaving a open gaping wound on his head and he did my episiotomy wrong. So much happened because of her I can't explain. She's negligent. I wanted to sue for pain and suffering but I'm still too hurt. Thank God i have a new, wonderful caring doctor who loves what she does. I'm sure this child will not have to suffer. Please save yourself and future children. Do not go!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

This woman is an embarrassment to GYN doctors everywhere. She is conceded, rude, uncaring and incompetent. However, she does know how to cover her incompetence on paper leaving no tracks for the Ohio Medical Board investigator to get her dam medical license removed. I saw her in my first pregnancy and she made me really nervous and anxious. I could not question her or anything related to my treatment. I think I need to have a saying on my own health. It was a very hostile practice from doctors to staff. My baby died and she blamed me for his death. I now know that she missed an infection causing my bag of waters to weaken and brake prematurely at 20 weeks on my pregnancy and that caused my son's demise. To top it of she wrote the code wrong so after a traumatic loss I was dealing with the insurance saying I had an abortion, and it was not covered.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I was diagnosed with hpv about a year ago. When I started seeing Dr. Vieta she told me that we needed to take care of this because we didn't want to develop into cervical cancer. I agreed so we did all of the necessary testing and she informed me that I had high grade hpv. She suggested I have surgery to remove the bad part of my cervix. I went through with the expensive surgery and at my first appointment after she told me that with the extensive testing they were able to do it turns out I only had low grade hpv and the surgery was not necessary. At this point I was starting to get upset. I just had my first lap smear after the surgery and now she is saying it is high grade again and that I need to do the surgery one more time! I think someone just wants a new Louis vuitton bag! So unprofessional, rude and ALWAYS late! Needless to say I am getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Horrible!! Don't Choose her! Worst doc ever...she's not even a MD, shes a do. She should not be a doctor she is uncaring rude doesn't explain...trust me. She is horrible. Just read reviews. Makes you bleed, doesn't try to comfort you. Does not care what happens to you. Will discharge you in last Weeks of pregnancy and not care.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

She missed I had an infection while I was pregnant and my water ruptured early causing my son's demise. I was 5 months pregnant.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Julie Vieta was amazing! I had my baby back in 2006 and I went to her by my doctor's referral because I wasn't sure where to even begin looking. I didn't know the first thing about being pregnant and Dr. Julie Vieta was extremely understanding and extremely knowledgeable. I was induced two and a half weeks early because she felt I was going to have a large baby on top of some other developing issues that would have been unsafe for me and my baby. It was a great decision on her part and everything was a success. I have friends that have told me their doctor refused to induce until two weeks past their due date! I was glad to have Dr. Julie Vieta's skills and strong knowledge base and she was there every appointment all the way until my delivery. If we decide to have another baby she will be the first appointment I schedule.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Julie R. Vieta's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

AARP