Ratings for Dr. Danny L. Lickness

I have been in the care of Dr. Lickness since the '90s, through two pregnancies, births and one brain surgery unrelated to, but immediately following, childbirth. He and his staff are caring, knowledgeable and calm in the face of stress. Additional resources including neonatal classes are offered in his office which takes an educational approach which leaves patients without any worries. Have a question? Ask. If they don't know the answer, they'll find it for you.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Lickness since the beginning of this year. My baby is due in August, and Dr. Lickness has been such a WONDERFUL doctor! I had some complications, early on, in my pregnancy; and he was always able to get me in, right away, do an ultra sound, and make everything better. He is such a kind man. I usually don't like going to doctors and avoid them like the plague, so I needed a very gentle and kind doctor.....That describes him perfectly! He is very gentle and kind. He explains everything in a patient way. His office staff is very organized. He also treats you with a great deal of respect. He has been very encouraging to me in all of my pregnancy choices and birthing choices. I just can't recommend him enough! I'm sooo thankful to have found this doctor! :)

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr Lickness is my new Obgyn and my visit was so pleasant because of his staff. Dr. Lickness introduced himself and made me feel comfortable. He also took the time to explain my condition with me. I understand now why his ratings are so high, he is a rare a Dr to find.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I switched to Dr. Lickness after my first child was delivered via c-section due to being breech. He has helped me to vaginally deliver my other 2 babies and without him I am positive I would have been stuck with repeat c-sections! He seems to read each pregnancy with patience and care and has a very calm bedside manner. I owe a lot to him for the wonderful birth experiences I got to have thanks to him!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I sincerely hope this website is doing their due diligence in enforcing the policy they have which clearly states that not only is this an inappropriate place to make libelous accusations but that anyone who does so is legally responsible. The accusation made by the individual regarding sexual misconduct is preposterous and should be dealt with accordingly. Dr Lickness cared for me during my four pregnancies and has always been a professional, caring and outstanding doctor. I have referred many friends and family to him over the past 12 years and he has always exceeded expectations. I have absolute confidence in him and am proud to tell as many people as I can what an exceptional doctor he is.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Lickness delivered 2 out of my 3 children. Dr. Lickness is kind and a great physician. He has great bedside manner and I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Best Doctor my wife has ever had. We are mid-way to our baby being delivered by Dr Lickness and I have complete confidence in his ability and integrity as a Doctor. Any questions we have are answered promptly. He is kind, warm, caring and friendly. How every Doctor should be. God Bless You Dr Lickness!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Lickness did my rather complicated hysterectomy completely by laparascope. I was back to normal activities in record time with scarcely a mark on my body. 3 years later I have to really look hard to find the tiny scars. I had lots of questions and concerns that kept popping up throughout the process from diagnosis to recovery and Dr. L and his staff addressed everything promptly, professionally, and with great compassion. He will be doing another gyn surgery next week for an unrelated event and I have every confidence in a successful outcome. As a patient having worked so closely with him and his staff for several years now I have to guess the person who reviewed him about 'sexual misconduct' is terribly confused and/or delusional. There has always been a female assistant in the exam room with him as per guidelines; I've found his conduct 100% professional and exemplary at all times. 100% recommended!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

He is the best Ob in the community. The previous post is a crack-pot( or competitor) for sure. He has the highest integrity and acumen. He has saved many babies lives.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr Lickness is an excellent doctor and a wonderful, caring person. He cared for me through both my pregnancies and delivered both of my girls. I strongly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Danny L. Lickness's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Luis Obispo, CA