Ratings for Dr. Todd F. Lomelino

I pay my copay at the counter every time but always get a bill for it and have to call and have them fix it. The Dr. didn't really listen to anything I had to say, just kept giving me canned generic responses that didn't answer my questions and weren't helpful. The Dr. has no people skills and is borderline rude. My family will be finding a new physician.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

My husband's first return for a skin biopsy resulted in no appt because they "forgot" to put him in the computer. When he went back for his lab results the Dr. couldn't give them to him because his computer battery was dead. He has called back twice to get the lab reults with no return call as of yet 3 weeks later. I have never had this kind of an experience with a Dr's office before. We will definitely be looking for a new one, the whole office seems very incompetent.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Does not listen to what you have to say. I went over 1yr and 4mo's without being diagnosed. Ended up being cancer. Diagnosed by another Doctor in 6 to 8 weeks. Always get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

I think he's a competant doctor but he has poor people skills.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Todd F. Lomelino's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Templeton, CA