You just know when you come to see Dr Campo that you need to bring a book. The wait is so long because she is so thorough with her patients. She takes the time to call at 9:00 at night to tell you the results of some test. We have three generations of our family going to her for over 20 years. We moved 35 miles away and still come back to her. She is the greatest.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Campofiore is a wonderful doctor! She takes time with her patients, yes we wait but she is worth it. She see my whole family from parents to children and her diagnosis are correct! her office staff is very caring and willing to help! I would recommend her to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I've seen Dr. Campofiore for over 20 years. She is a wonderful doctor but her staff is terrible.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Campo has been my doctor for over 20 years the wait is long but her compassion is fantastic. she takes time with you and asks a lot of of questions this makes me get out all my symptoms as i'm not good at getting it all out. I have told myself on a number of occassions that I am going to change doctors. But never have as she is fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr. Campofiore is a very caring and patient person. She is thorough and when a second opinion is needed her office does all the footwork in setting up the appointment. She always schedules follow up appointments to make sure your medication is working the way it should. She will call you at home to make sure everything that the medical treatment she has recommended is working. She always listens to me and takes a genuine interest in what I am saying and what I'm doing in my life. She truly cares about her patiences. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

I attribute my father's life (now 92 yrs.) to Dr. Campofiore. On my father's first visit with Dr. Campofiore she set him up with a cardiologist and did all the diagnostic testing that my father's previous doctor did not do even after my father had several small strokes. I was so impressed with Dr. Campofiore's responsiveness that she is now my physician as well. She has never let us down. The wait is worth it.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Campo is a wonderful doctor. She has many patients who are doctors and nurses and that says a lot. You do have to wait to see her but she spends as much time as YOU need when she sees you, so the wait is worth is. She is a great diagnostician. She calls at home to check up on things and if it's time for a physical she hunts you down!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Dr. Campofire is very caring (as is her staff.) She is very knowledgeable and very friendly. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

I like Dr. Campofiore very much, however I do not like her staff at all. She used to get you in and see you very quickly. Now the wait is 45 to a hour. I went to the emergency room last night - got seven stiches and her staff tells me I can not see thr Dr. till 6 days later - time to find a new Dr.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

GREAT doctor...I have known her for half my life and she has never let me down

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Gail G. Campofiore's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1975)

HealthPartners
Pacificare

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37487'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.3

February 5, 2014