Ratings for Dr. Tipton Asher

I loved this dentist! I took my toddler to see him for her very first dental appointment and he was soooo nice and helpful!! His staff was very nice too. I would definitely recommend this dentist for any one with children!! I just hope he doesn't retire any time soon because I would love to have my daughter continue to see him. They don't accept insurance but the previous poster is correct - they give you a claim form to file your own claim (if you have benefits). I don't even care about that, you just can't beat this type of service, I would continue to pay out of pocket for it!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

OUTSTANDING!!! I have two girls 3 and 4 yrs old. Dr. Asher and his staff are so professional and go out of their way. I was referrred to him by our Dentist and my girlfriend who grew up with him and now her children see him!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Asher is a Pediatric Dentist. Although he doesn't accept insurance, he will give you an itemized list that you can file on your own. Despite this fact, we have been dedicated patients of Dr. Ashers. He is an excellent Dentist for your children. Wonderful bedside manner. Great technicians. Really evaluates your children's teeth and as they grow recommends specialists for care...for ortho and perio, etc. He knows when to call in the specialists...and when it isn't needed! The specialists he has referred us to are terrific. Great office staff! I'll be sad when my children are too old to see him any longer.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006