Ratings for Dr. Gary E. Myerson

The best Rheumatologist around. Having known & seen several, he is the best there is. It may bee a little of a wait for your appointment but take a book He is worth the wait. He spends whatever necessary time with each of his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable about pretty much all bodily systems & if he doesn't know the answers he will find them for his patients. I have known this Dr for over 30 years & as a healthcare professional myself I say there are none better.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

The best and worth the wait! Myerson is very knowledgeable and helpful. you have to wait but once he is with you, he has your attention 110%.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Yes, you will wait, but Dr. Myerson is well worth the wait. As a previous reviewer states, once you are with Dr. Myerson, he is never rushed, will answer all your questions, and is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Follow up is terrible! You will never be able to speak with him after your initial visit.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Myerson for going on 29 years and feel his knowledge is incomparable and well worth the wait. The clue to seeing him within an hour or less is to make your appt. beforenoon.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I have been to see Dr. Myerson 3 times, and I am afraid I do not agree with most people. Each visit has been 3 hours long, with a waiting time of approx. 2 and half hours. I feel this is unacceptable for any professional. It shows a lack of organization, consideration and respect. On my most recent visit, October 2013, I called ahead of time to enquire just how late Dr Myerson was running, because I have a young baby and need to organize care, I was told he was running on time but when I arrived I discovered this to be an untruth. Yet again, a 3 hours visit which put me in rush hour traffic heading out of Atlanta during the time of day I feel at my worst due to my illness. During my time with Dr. Myerson we were interrupted 3 times by his staff, not once did they acknowledge my existence or offer an apology. Dr. Myerson is extremely knowledgable but the stress, lack of empathy and consideration is just not worth it. My physical health has improved but it has been very minimal and slow.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

This physician apparently cares more about making $$$ than in taking proper care of his patients. Dr. Myerson & his staff are very interested in booking new clients; not so interested in seeing old patients in a timely fashion. Takes 2-4 months to get in to see him, even though you tell the staff that you are in chronic pain. Staff tries to convince you to agree to see a physician's assistant, since the doctor is so tremendously overbooked, but even that takes 1-2 months. Wait times once in the office range from 20 minutes on a good day to 2 and a half hours on a bad day. Not an acceptable way to run a doctor's practice at all!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

He is a super diagnostician. I have a very complex autoimmune condition. He brought me back more than once. Staff is very nice. The wait is well worth it, even for his ah hummm. ...humor! Bring a book or two!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Best Doctor EVER...He really did save my life in more ways than one. He is very knowledgeable,compassionate and makes you feel like a human not just a number. You might have to wait a minute to see him, but it's worth it. He gives you his undivided attention and listens. None better.I have gone to him since 2005. His PA is also very knowledgeable and interacts with his experience and professionalism. Can't say enough good things about him and his medical staff.~T

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Gary E. Myerson's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1977)