You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gary E. Myerson

Yes, you will wait, but Dr. Myerson is well worth the wait. As a previous reviewer states, once you are with Dr. Myerson, he is never rushed, will answer all your questions, and is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Myerson for going on 29 years and feel his knowledge is incomparable and well worth the wait. The clue to seeing him within an hour or less is to make your appt. beforenoon.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I have been to see Dr. Myerson 3 times, and I am afraid I do not agree with most people. Each visit has been 3 hours long, with a waiting time of approx. 2 and half hours. I feel this is unacceptable for any professional. It shows a lack of organization, consideration and respect. On my most recent visit, October 2013, I called ahead of time to enquire just how late Dr Myerson was running, because I have a young baby and need to organize care, I was told he was running on time but when I arrived I discovered this to be an untruth. Yet again, a 3 hours visit which put me in rush hour traffic heading out of Atlanta during the time of day I feel at my worst due to my illness. During my time with Dr. Myerson we were interrupted 3 times by his staff, not once did they acknowledge my existence or offer an apology. Dr. Myerson is extremely knowledgable but the stress, lack of empathy and consideration is just not worth it. My physical health has improved but it has been very minimal and slow.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

This physician apparently cares more about making $$$ than in taking proper care of his patients. Dr. Myerson & his staff are very interested in booking new clients; not so interested in seeing old patients in a timely fashion. Takes 2-4 months to get in to see him, even though you tell the staff that you are in chronic pain. Staff tries to convince you to agree to see a physician's assistant, since the doctor is so tremendously overbooked, but even that takes 1-2 months. Wait times once in the office range from 20 minutes on a good day to 2 and a half hours on a bad day. Not an acceptable way to run a doctor's practice at all!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

He is a super diagnostician. I have a very complex autoimmune condition. He brought me back more than once. Staff is very nice. The wait is well worth it, even for his ah hummm. ...humor! Bring a book or two!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Best Doctor EVER...He really did save my life in more ways than one. He is very knowledgeable,compassionate and makes you feel like a human not just a number. You might have to wait a minute to see him, but it's worth it. He gives you his undivided attention and listens. None better.I have gone to him since 2005. His PA is also very knowledgeable and interacts with his experience and professionalism. Can't say enough good things about him and his medical staff.~T

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Myerson is the most compentent and thorough physician I have encountered in my lifetime. He has diagnosed conditions that no other doctor has done (many of which are not in his area of expertise). I am so grateful that I found Dr. Myerson and his staff is fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Echoing the others - he's the BEST! Yes, be prepared to wait, but he will also spend as much time as necessary with you when it's your turn. You won't feel rushed. He tells it like it is, talks to you not down to you and doesn't b.s. He and Dr. Watters (pulmonary) are two of a rare breed.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Gary E. Myerson's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1977)

GHI

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Yes, you will wait, but Dr. Myerson is well worth the wait. As a previous reviewer states, once you are with Dr. Myerson, he is never rushed, will answer all yo..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Follow up is terrible! You will never be able to speak with him after your initial visit."

January 12, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37477'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37477'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014