Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Mamlok

Dr. Mamlok was a good dr, but his office manager is awful. She needs to work on her customer service and billing practices.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr Mamlok helped diagnose an immune deficiency of mine. He and his staff have been invaluable in helping getting my insurance to cover my monthly treatment, which is quite costly. They have led the battle in appealing charges and communicating with all other providers involved in my health care. I owe the dr and his staff for keeping me healthy and out of the hospital.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

This man is a great doctor, very easy going and also has a great staff. My family has been using him for several years and we are very happy with him. He listens to your needs.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

he was kinda helpful...man he likes to switch medicines on my husband alot!!!!! every time we go in there he changes him even when my husband likes the one he is on

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Mamlock is a great doc and will work with you on getting medications that work and are affordable. His staff is caring and very good.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Exceptional. I have been a patient for close to 20 years and would not trust my health to anyone else. Dr. Mamlok stays current with his knowledge, is easy to talk to, has excellent bedside manner, and his office staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Robert J. Mamlok's Credentials

• Spanish

• Vrije Univ Brussel, Fac Van De Geneeskunde En De Farm, Brussel (Grad. 1983)