Ratings for Dr. Jessica Mauney

The staff was very welcoming and friendly, as always. The wait time was very short. Jessica was very pleasant, kind and helpful with any concerns that I had. The overall appointment from start to check out, was very good!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Jessica was knowledgeable and made me feel at ease with the issues I had by her quick diagnosis and how to treat it.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Overall a comfortable, thorough, and professional experience. I am not plagued with health problems, but any questions were welcomed and readily answered. Everyone definitely makes the patient feel at ease. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I'm always pleased when I go in to see the doctor. The wait is pretty short, the staff incredibly friendly and the doctor taking care of me very responsive and interested in my needs.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

My experience with Eagle was exceptional! Working in a doctor's office myself (especially one that works closely with this office), I have high expectations when I come as a patient and I was very pleased.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Thank you so much for seeing me so quickly. I wasn't feeling the best and all I wanted to do was go home and go back to bed. I am feeling a lil better than I was a week ago. \

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I was extremely pleased with how fast I got in to see Jessica. She listened to my concerns and gave me medication that she thought would help and instructions on use.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Your office was very busy, however, once I was checked in the wait was minimal. The wait in the exam room was minimal as well and Jessica was great.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

As always my visit with Jessica is always beneficial to me. She takes her time understanding what's going on with me and she tries to gives the best diagnose that she is able to give based on the information that have given. She cares and it shows in the way that she goes that extra step to say 'well let's try doing this for a month and see how it works and if it does not, then we will try something different or doing this for this period of time", she never forces anything on you, but she sugguest and that goes a long ways with me. I remember sending her an e-mail for a re-fill and I told her in the email things that were going on in my life that were not directly happening to me and she went the extra step to not only respond by way of e-mail, but called my cell phone also and left a message stating that if there is anything else that she could do to be of assistance to please let her know, that was kind and she did not have to do that, but she did because that's the kind of person she is, very caring and geniune and that's the kind of people you want taking care of you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Very happy with care received at Eagle at Guilford College, and with the care provided by Jessica Mauney, PA.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018