Ratings for Dr. Jessica Mauney

The staff at this location are friendly and caring. Jessica and her nurse are exceptional.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very pleased with everything and I continue to come back to Jessica. Thanks.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I only waited perhaps 10 minutes from when I arrived until Kathy took me back. She is always so friendly and pleasant. She took my vitals efficiently and then directed me straight to a room. Dr. Mauney and I discussed the reason for my visit, and she listened to my concerns about a cough I have developed. She prescribed a treatment that has been very effective. I feel very comfortable and at ease with Dr. Mauney, and have recommended her to several friends since I became her patient.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

The physicians there have always taken care of me with the best bedside manner. All of my questions and concerns were addressed. Very satisfied with the care they have given me. Jessica is one of the best there. Thank you eagle physicians.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

PA, WAS MOST HELPFUL, AND KNOWLEDGEABLE... I went in with 3 questions, 2 were handled immediately, but switching from warfarin to xarelto is not yet answered. My physical problems and worries were addressed immediately, rx was timely, and I have improved 100 fold. If I can't see Dr. Little, I will still drive the 1 hour round trip for treatment from the staff... Complete trust in the practice, and will highly recommend this clinic over any medical facility that is nearby.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I didn't have to wait long. Dr. Was very concerned with how long problem has been going on.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I was able to make an appointment very easily for a time that was convenient for me. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Dr. Mauney had obviously carefully analyzed my vital information and discussed several options for treatment. I appreciate her sincere concern for me and my welfare.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Excellent!! Very helpful. She asked questions that I would not have thought to ask. Thank you also for the quick appointment to help with my concern.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Jessica was attentive and genuinely interested in my health concerns, etc. A positive experience. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Everything went good. She is a good listener to what I am telling her. She is able to take care of me or get me to where I need to be.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017