Ratings for Dr. Jessica Mauney

The ear piece of my hearing aid detached from microphone and was lodged in my ear. Jessica was expert at getting it out and being reassuring, caring, and solicitous of my well being the entire time. Got an appointment right away and was seen within 5 minutes of arriving. I LOVE YOU PEOPLE and you're 5 minutes from both home and work!!! Happy Holidays.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Everything was excellent from the moment I walked in the door. It was the first time I've met Jessica. She was warm, friendly, and informative. She answered all my questions. Thanks!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Jessica was very nice and very professional. She helped me with the problem I was having. Over all the people there are very good and caring..

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

All concerns explained. Very comfortable with Doctor and Staff. Realize very busy and know Doctor usually runs late.Was amazed how quickly once Doctor came into room how efficiently things progressed.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Jessica Mauney did a fantastic job helping me to understand my blood pressure issues and how to deal with them. The staff are not unprofessional but they are Very causal.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Was stung by a wasp the day before .I had swelling on the right side of the neck. It was painful and I was concerned. I called in the morning and was given an appointment that day. Jessica was friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Jessica is always thoughtful and thorough. I really appreciate her patience.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

The staff at this location are friendly and caring. Jessica and her nurse are exceptional.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very pleased with everything and I continue to come back to Jessica. Thanks.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I only waited perhaps 10 minutes from when I arrived until Kathy took me back. She is always so friendly and pleasant. She took my vitals efficiently and then directed me straight to a room. Dr. Mauney and I discussed the reason for my visit, and she listened to my concerns about a cough I have developed. She prescribed a treatment that has been very effective. I feel very comfortable and at ease with Dr. Mauney, and have recommended her to several friends since I became her patient.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017