Ratings for Dr. Marian Kotrec

He has been very helpful with my husbands care and treatment. He takes his time and does an amazing history and assessment. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend his services to anyone. Office staff could use improvement for booking follow up testing. Call to remind them if you don’t hear back

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Outstanding in all aspects of my care. Aside from his knowledge and attention to detail, Dr. Kotrec is a genuinely caring individual and has demonstrated time and time again that he is invested in the quality of my health and life.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

This is my third visit with Dr. Kotrec, first in Emergency and two follow-up visits. He is absolutely the nicest, smartest, genuine Cardiologist I have met. He has a intense genuine interest in your well being, and is very .........lets say user friendly. Talks to you, and not down to you. He also is gentle and explains things very well. I highly recommend him and his staff. You can relax knowing you are in good hands. Brenda R.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016