Ratings for Dr. Ron Decamillis

I have been going to Dr. D. for many years (30 years) he is an exceptional dentist. He discusses all options for any work that he does before beginning and I have never had 1 problem with anything that he has done. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Proficient, knowledgeable and kind. I think the negative reviews here must be for a different dentist! He has been looking after my family for 35 years. I just had a root canal from him and it was 100% fine. Problems with dental procedures can also be due to the patient's teeth and you can be sure Dr DeCamillis would make it right without charging you twice.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

went to Decamillis for years, this guy should NOT be doing root canals ! my wife and i have had to have 1 redone each . he does not have the specialised equipment that a dental surgeon has. ,And he is getting old he should retire . That saying he did a great job on my sons orthodontics and, quite a bit cheaper than other dentists for that, and he is a very nice man.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Had a terrible experience. Insisted on doing a root canal on the spot. Found out later through a well respected dental surgeon that he cracked my tooth in 4 places and prescribed the wrong antibiotic. Suffered unnecessarily, and to boot, he diagnosed something that the oral surgeon thought a "beginner" hygienist would say.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Decamillis helped me assess my long time dental problems with precision and he was very helpful. He is kind and thorough. No complaints !

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I don't believe for one minute Dr DeCamillis damaged any one's gums! This guy is a fantastic dentist- and I would bet my last dollar there are NO dentists who would ever say he did a "horrible" job. He has been pie family dentist for over 30 years and we have referred tons of people to him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Absolutely the worst dentist ever he severely damaged my gums, did an awful job of braces. Every dentist that has seen me since has said what a horrible job he did, I would never go back.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. DeCamillis is a fantastic dentist. He is very calm and kind. I am nervous of needles and I honestly barely feel any needles he gives me. He does not over charge and will not recommend you have any work unless its truly needed. He has been a dentist for over 30 years. Plus his office overlooks the ocean so that really helps with anxiety!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013