Ratings for Dr. Indrani N. Reddy

I had a miscarriage while under the care of Dr Reddy. I ended up in the emergency room for a D&C since I had lost so much blood. Dr. Reddy was notified of my condition. She never followed up with me or contacted me in regard to how I was doing. She encouraged me to let my body miscarry on it's own & I agreed with her, but it did not happen for over a month. When it did, it almost killed me. She never contacted me, checked on me or offered any post natal care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Reddy is very professional and her personal regard for me and my past history is unsurpassed in my 40 years experience with OB/Gyn Doctors. I was impressed by the amount of time she spent with me in her office. I only wish Medicare would allow for me to see her.She is the best doctor you could have.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Best doctor you can have. Had 2 beautifully emergency c sections with her. Shes is truly the best. 1st c section she wasn't my doctor but she was on call, i had not problems. When I got pregnant again i knew i wanted to see her. She really cares for you and takes her time to get know you. She explains things so well and is available for you at any time.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Reddy is absolutely amazing. I never had to wait for appointments. When I was pregnant, she worked me in anytime I had a concern THAT DAY, spent a lot of time with me and never rushed, gave ultrasounds every visit, was compassionate and professional, and thorough. I never had to see anyone other than her. I can't imagine having anyone else as my doctor. LOVE HER!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I will never go back to Dr. Reddy. I prefer a competent doctor who can properly diagnose a problem and one who follows up in a decent amount of time.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I have been going to Dr Reddy for years. Always a pleasant experience. Staff and Dr always make a point of remembering you and take time to visit about your entire health. Great doctor. :)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

You won't find a better doctor than Dr. Reddy. I wish she could see me for ALL my health care! She genuinelycares about her patients and doesn't cram in people to make the most money. She takes her time and never makes you feel rushed. She is knowledgeable and then inspires confidence without being condescending. I have friends who have had c section with her and have had no complications after having hack jobs with another obgyn. Whether you want to schedule an elective c section, go completely natural with a doula or somewhere in between, she is open and respectful to what you want for your birth (ifits safe of course). I would and often do recommend her to the people I love.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I love Dr. Reddy! I had a terrible experience with another doctor in town during the first part of my first pregnancy. Several people recommended Dr. Reddy, so I switched. I am so glad I did. Dr. Reddy sits in her office and talks with you before your appointments making you feel important. You feel at ease during any tests and she never makes you feel rushed. She's honest and makes you feel so comfortable. Many doctors make you feel the pressure to get out so they can move on to the next patient, but that never happens here. I had a wonderful first pregnancy thanks to her and I will never use any other doctor to deliver my babies!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I have been so pleased with Dr Reddy and staff. This is my first pregnancy and they have all been so attentive. Dr Reddy is knowledgeable and client centered. It's never a problem to get an appointment and they are very thorough. she also does an ultrasound at every appt to check on baby which I like. Could not say anymore good things about Dr Reddy and the entire staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I was disappointed with my experience with Dr. Reddy and her staff. Several times I would have to remind them why I was being seen, I had to ask for results and more thorough explanations for tests and was given the wrong information regarding the price of a VERY expensive genetic test! Equipment is outdated and the office is small.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014