Ratings for Dr. Indrani N. Reddy

Best doctor you can have. Had 2 beautifully emergency c sections with her. Shes is truly the best. 1st c section she wasn't my doctor but she was on call, i had not problems. When I got pregnant again i knew i wanted to see her. She really cares for you and takes her time to get know you. She explains things so well and is available for you at any time.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Reddy is absolutely amazing. I never had to wait for appointments. When I was pregnant, she worked me in anytime I had a concern THAT DAY, spent a lot of time with me and never rushed, gave ultrasounds every visit, was compassionate and professional, and thorough. I never had to see anyone other than her. I can't imagine having anyone else as my doctor. LOVE HER!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I will never go back to Dr. Reddy. I prefer a competent doctor who can properly diagnose a problem and one who follows up in a decent amount of time.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I have been going to Dr Reddy for years. Always a pleasant experience. Staff and Dr always make a point of remembering you and take time to visit about your entire health. Great doctor. :)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

You won't find a better doctor than Dr. Reddy. I wish she could see me for ALL my health care! She genuinelycares about her patients and doesn't cram in people to make the most money. She takes her time and never makes you feel rushed. She is knowledgeable and then inspires confidence without being condescending. I have friends who have had c section with her and have had no complications after having hack jobs with another obgyn. Whether you want to schedule an elective c section, go completely natural with a doula or somewhere in between, she is open and respectful to what you want for your birth (ifits safe of course). I would and often do recommend her to the people I love.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I love Dr. Reddy! I had a terrible experience with another doctor in town during the first part of my first pregnancy. Several people recommended Dr. Reddy, so I switched. I am so glad I did. Dr. Reddy sits in her office and talks with you before your appointments making you feel important. You feel at ease during any tests and she never makes you feel rushed. She's honest and makes you feel so comfortable. Many doctors make you feel the pressure to get out so they can move on to the next patient, but that never happens here. I had a wonderful first pregnancy thanks to her and I will never use any other doctor to deliver my babies!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I have been so pleased with Dr Reddy and staff. This is my first pregnancy and they have all been so attentive. Dr Reddy is knowledgeable and client centered. It's never a problem to get an appointment and they are very thorough. she also does an ultrasound at every appt to check on baby which I like. Could not say anymore good things about Dr Reddy and the entire staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I was disappointed with my experience with Dr. Reddy and her staff. Several times I would have to remind them why I was being seen, I had to ask for results and more thorough explanations for tests and was given the wrong information regarding the price of a VERY expensive genetic test! Equipment is outdated and the office is small.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Her staff does not know how to send a prescription

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr Reddy and her staff are amazing! I've never had to wait to see her and my appointments have never felt rushed. Her staff is just as caring and kind as she is. My first pregnancy (we used a different Dr due to insurance) had quite a few complications, so I was a little concerned about switching to a new Dr (unaware of my medical history) for my second pregnancy. I told her I was nervous about it and she never made me feel silly for the millions of questions I asked and the dozens of times I called with a potential problem. She personally called me back quite a few of those times! I feel as though she has gone above and beyond and would never switch to another Dr! She will be delivering our baby in about three weeks and I feel as though I couldn't be in better hands. I would refer her to absolutely anyone!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014