Ratings for Dr. Errol Rummel Eye Care

My wife had a recent corneal surgery and was wearing a protective contact or Band-Aid. Drove from Portsmouth VA to NJ to visit family and on our second day there, my wife woke up in excruciating pain and was experiencing severe vision impairment. I had seen Dr. Rummel's sign and remembered him from 30 years ago, sorry Doc, when he treated some of my friends. I called, and within two hours the staff had contacted my wife's surgeon and gotten us in to see the Doctor. He was thorough in his examination and we both felt comfortable in his care. My wife left his office with vision restored, the contact had become contaminated, and pain abated. We continued on our travels and cannot thank the good Doctor and his staff enough!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I have a 7 year old son with ADHD, sensory disorder that has a hard time with doctors, he gets very anxious and uncomfortable with exams. His neurologist suggested that we have our son evaluated by Dr Rummel. My son is not progressing with his reading, his handwriting is horrible and he seems to see words backwards. When my son saw Dr Rummel for the first visit I was very impressed. Dr Rummel put him at ease, was wonderful and defusing his anxiety and made the experience very positive. I so appreciate his style, his expertise and his taking time to work with my son. If only more doctors could practice as he does, children with special needs, like my son, would see physicians differently. Thank you Dr Rummel!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I took my 13 year old son to Dr. Rummel because when reading he would skip lines and add words. Plus, his handwriting was horrible. Dr. Rummel discovered through a series of eye exams that one of my sons eyes was weaker than the other and he needed glasses and a 6 month regime of eye excercises. After 6 months my son's eyes were working perfectly and he was reading without struggle. I highly recommend Dr. Rummel and his staff to anyone who has a low vision problem. Dr. Rummel is very knowledgeable about his field and his staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013