Ratings for Dr. Darren Horney

Have used Dr Darren since our Dr moved to Vancouver. He takes time to properly check your problems and symptoms and has never push or prescribed any meds, if anything he try to switch you to less abrasive medication or even get you off certain meds. He’s a great Dr and was well liked by his colleagues and the nurses he worked with while he was working daily in an local (Edmonton) hospital. I’m glad I was able to get him as my wife’s and mine family Dr.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Fantastic Doctor! Takes time to listen to your concerns, very caring. Doesn’t rush you out the door. Takes time to listen and to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Very quick to prescribe drugs! Uninterested if your problems can't be fixed with drugs. I had to find another doctor so I could get the help I needed with my knees

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Great doctor, very patient and understanding. Never feel rushed during my appointments.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Love him best doctor I have had, doesn’t ruch you out and is knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Been seeing him awhile.likes to throw the medication at you with consequences. Soon as you guest ion certain procedures he shows less concern in your problems. Ended up with serious problems from over medicating.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

I have always had a very hard time going to any doctor. Call it an irrational fear ect. I have had some issues and it has taken me a long time to actually book an appt and go. As soon as he came in he acted like he wanted to leave immediately did not listen to any of my concerns blew me off and left. Very disappointing

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

DR. Dare has got to be one of the best doctors around. I had bounced around between doctors until we found him. He always take the time to listen to my concerns and illness. Never just writes you a blank prescription to get you out. Great with my kids. A genuinely good human being. Nothing but great things to say about him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr.Darren has been my doctor for a few years now and ive had nothing more then an awesome experience. He listens to my concerns without jumping to conclusions or acting like he already knows what I'm going to say and tries to prescribe me something I don't need (like EVERY other doctor ive had), and isn't afraid to spend extra time with me explaining what I need or whats going on, reguardless of what his schedual is like. Thanks Dr.Darren :) -Renee Hynes

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Darren is the best doctor! Great manner, very understanding whatever you mention to him. Will always be up front and honest with what you do and don't need. Doesn't pressure you into anything! He actually listens to you and that's the most important.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016