Ratings for Dr. Jane Liu

Dr Liu is the smartest oncologist I know she's quick and never leaves anything out very thorough. Love this doctor! I could not imagine going to another oncologist. Love her staff as they are always helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I was sent to her and she was supposed to be my oncologist, but I got rid of her and got someone else. I was scared to death because she's so inexperienced. She reads your chart on the computer while you're in the room instead of looking through it ahead of time. She's too new and too conservative. Goes by the book instead of treating each patient individually. Can't think outside of the box. Can be a little rude at times and I just don't trust the only life I have being in her hands.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

We have been seeing Dr Liu for two years and she is very helpful on each visit. She answers all questions thoroughly. She is always very positive and personal. I have two brothers with Cancer and have recommended the Il Cancer Clinic because of Dr. Liu and her staff.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Liu is wonderful! She is incredibly knowledgable and takes time to answer all my questions. She makes it her business to find out everything available, with the rapid changes, to get the BEST treatments for her patients. She genuinely cares about her patients. She not only treats me with respect and caring but most importantly honesty. The staff are great! Staff are kind, caring, friendly, upbeat and knowledgable. Only issue would be appointments running late at times - could be the patient ahead of me asks as many questions as I do? Have had delays due to slow return of lab results. All in all I would and have recommended her to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I visited Dr. Liu several days ago. The waiting area is very clean. I arrived there a little bit late, but the staff were very efficient. Dr. Liu is very knowledgeable and apparently prepared for my visit very well. She answered all my questions (including questions I got from google). I'll definitely recommend her to any cancer patients I will know.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Takes phone calls during office visits and leaves the room. Appointments always late, feels like being a patient is a bother to her busy schedule. Not real informative, have to drag information out and seems constantly confused.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013