Ratings for Lisa Kroeker

Wonderful, knowledgeable & does not rush you. She gives you time needed to explain your ailment....She refers you to a specialist if need be. She's concerned about the whole person and not about just one aspect of health....I would truly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

She is the best 'doctor' I have ever had, and because I have moved so often, I have had many! She listens to you, takes appropriate time with you, is knowledgeable, and isn't afraid to refer to a specialist if necessary. She is a keeper!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Lisa has been wonderful especially in an area with so few doctors. I trust her and she works with you and explains everything

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Lisa has been wonderful especially in a town with very few doctors. I have been going to her over 10 years

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I moved to Lac du Bonnet in 1990. I didn't have a doctor. I always felt they were in it for the money first and health care second. Then I met Lisa! She actually CARES! She takes good care of me and with my problems only getting worse as I age I know she is there for me when I need her! She keeps on top of things. She is very knowledgable and she takes the time to listen. I actually TRUST her with my health. She is the BEST "Doctor" I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

After moving to Lac du Bonnet, I saw a few doctors at the LDB Health Unit but they always moved away. I found out about Lisa Kroeker & started seeing her. I liked her immediately. I have several major medical issues, including cancer. She is on top of every situation and has truly walked with me on my journey. She listens, she reacts, she is smart, and she knows her "stuff". My trust in her is absolute.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014