Ratings for Dr. Cristoforo Gaetano

Recently switched to Dr.Gaetano. great Dr. Very knowledgeable :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

So glad that I came across this Dr, he actually takes the time to speak to you and explain he will go above and beyond. He actually listens to you and elaborates, researches and helps you. Genuine person and am glad to be a patient to him he has helped me so much and I have progressed.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Exceptional - Doctor who takes the necessary time with all of his patients. He listens to his patients which is rare these days.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I found the dr to be very knowledgable and easy going, he listens and responds to me as if I were his friend. A good doctor that I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Gaetano is a very knowledgeable and personable Doctor that is on time. I highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Gaetano is awesome, he actually listens to me and my concerns and links things that I didn't even realize may be linked and treats all my concerns and is proactive to find solutions to things that I may not even be aware of amazing family doctor I cannot recommend him enough! He doesnt rush you but is usually on time or only off by a few minutes as opposed to some other offices where you wait alone in a room for 20 minutes!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Gaetano is wonderful! He takes time to explain things and really tried to figure out my compex medical conditions. He didn't rush and make me feel like I can't talk like some doctors do.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Gaetano was kind and thorough. He listened to me and even went above and beyond to do research to find me some possible answers. I wish he was taking regular patients,

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Very smart, thorough, excellent Dr. I wish he was my Dr. but he was a locum.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013