Dr. Robert Cooke

Ratings for Dr. Robert Cooke

i believe Dr. C was my psychiatrist when I was a teenager, and he was a resident at Sunnybrook. Looong time ago. He was very kind and also awkward, which made me less fearful. I have good memories of our sessions, and his kind hearted and patient approach to dealing with a sick teenager.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Very punctual, started at the precise time in the Mood and Anxiety Urgent Care Clinic. Very knowledgeable, professional, friendly, patient, and non-judgemental. He doesn't push anything, no condescension, and he takes the time to listen and assess - he doesn't interrupt. He gave me great guidance, re-assurance and a treatment plan. Amazing experience, I felt he really cared about/acknowledged my issues. Looking forward to the follow-up.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Cooke is an excellent psychiatrist. He is very kind, caring, compassionate and up to date with his knowledge. A truly wonderful person and a rare find. I am very grateful to have worked with him. Thank you Dr. Cooke, you really helped me in a time of need, more than you will ever know.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Cooke Is A Wonderful Psychiatrist. I Suffer From Bi-Polar Disorder As Well As Anxiety And Depression. Dr. Cooke Is Professional, Skillful, Helpful, Knowledgeable, Caring, Kind & Compassionate. A Truly Top Notch Psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Cooke replaced my psychiatrist of almost two decades who left CAMH to concentrate on his practice at the UHN. Dr. Cooke was helpful, professional, knowledgeable and effective in all his dealings with me. I am please to have him as my regular psychiatrist, he is exceptional.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013