Ratings for Dr. Talib Mearza

He was a doctor at my local surgery in England. I went to him with a water infection , as I've a history of them, he didn't look at my history , lifted my leg then gave me Naproxen. This was on a Monday, I was in tears Friday, saw a nurse , and she diagnosed a water infection, so got the right meds, AVOID!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

He was the best GP I ever had. I wish he would return to Australia. He always followed up on every test in a timely manner and never rushed you out the door.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

If he never returns it will be too soon,he was most unhelpful

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Kind and knowledgeable doctor, highly recomended. Gives as much time as you need.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Very kind and caring Dr. He is in Dubai, not sure if he is practising medicine, I hope he comes back to Brisbane. He still has his australian medical license (according to AHPRA website), so I'm still hopeful

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Any one looking for him, He has moved to Qatar . An Excellent Dr . Keeping in touch with me as his old patient

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I am searching the Internet to find Dr Mearza as he has left the practice at Loganholme. I found him one of two doctors in my of life in whom I have great confidence. A caring, interested practitioner who went beyond the 'script'and looked for solutions.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Increasingly not interested in his patients, wants them out the door as fast as possible. We presented on two different occasions with situations out of the norm and with one of them he kept trying to offload us to the specialists in 3 different consults, did not read a report in full, did not do basic care like weighing or abdominal palpation. Came across as very cold and uncaring and incompetent. We needed a GP involved with the basic bloods and monitoring. Tahlib didn't seem to think that was his role.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

A very, quick, intelligent, knowledgeable switched on family doctor. He has a high sense of ethics and is not a "yes" man. He is friendly and polite with a ready smile. He tends to run mostly to time (unusual for a GP) and his consults can seem quick but he does everything he needs to in the consultation. If you need more time he will not hurry you. If you need to talk he will listen and he really cares.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013