Ratings for Dr. Jon Wee

Dr. Wee performed a surgery on my lungs two years ago. I was not the "best patient" as I was very reluctant to have this surgery because of many factors. He was so assuring and kind and warm and good that after the surgery I wanted to get off my bed and give him the biggest "hug" in the world. I was cancer free for a year but nothing he could do to stop the progression of my very slow growing and incurable cancer....I continue to see Dr. Wee and as much as I am reluctant with each visit because of my incurable cancer, he makes me feel so confident that we will "beat" it or at least keep it at "bay" for as long as we can. Dr. Wee is a gentleman with warmth and a great surgeon. I actually include him every night in my rosary as I do for all the doctors who have and do treat me at Dana Farber and Brigham and Woman's.....I also include all the Dana Farber/Brigham and Women's Family....As I tell all who "listen"....No one wants to have cancer....but if you do....there is no other place I would want to be for treatment.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Wee is extremely capable and perceptive. He spotted a problem that the radiologist missed, did non-invasive surgery, and saved my life. What more could one want...

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr Wee is a consummate pro and extremely confident in his field so much so that his manner puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

We would like to thank Dr. Wee for his compassion, and honesty, and thoroughness at every appointment. He has made dealing with a life threatening situation easier. Our whole family thinks he is amazing, and are forever grateful.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Was taken right into my appointment. Dr Wee was very attentive to my needs. Had a tumor removed by Dr Wee that other doctors did not think could be removed. He was very concerned about my well being.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

excellent. very helpful. I have bad esophageal cancer. he was very compassionate and took time to answer our questions. I felt very comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr. Jon Wee's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp