Ratings for Dr. Vivian Hsu

Doctor Hsu is very compassionate in what she does, anytime I visit her I have no doubts that she is going to try her best to ensure I am satisfied with what is being done, and thoroughly explains her treatment plan. I don't wait long when I am ready to book my next appointment with her, and she's always welcoming and kind when I visit. I hope Dr. Hsu sticks around, because I have the upmost confidence in her work!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Hsu is a very amazing Dentist, she pulled a wisdom tooth and another tooth out for me and she let me have a few breaks and before I knew it both were out. I love her being my dentist! :)

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Hsu is a phenomenal dentist. I have never been fond of dentists, and I have extremely sensitive teeth. Dr. Hsu is very careful, compassionate and caring. She is very thorough with her explanations of diagnosis and treatment options. She is not forceful, but rather lets her patients set the pace of the appointment. I hope that she never leaves Amherst, as I do not want a new dentist EVER! The staff in both offices in the building are amazing as well. They all seem to love their job, and care about their patients. Thanks Dr. Hsu and staff :)

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013