Ratings for Dr. Brent Graham

Went to Dr. Graham for about 5+ years-nice enough, friendly and staff great. I would have thought nothing of it until some of the work he did failed. Filling fell out and had to be redone-which I think if within 2 years insurance won't pay for..I moved out of province, and when I moved back I switched dentists as I also had friends that went to Dr. G with the same problem. It is too bad as he was super nice.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Graham is the nicest dentist in the city. Have been going there since he started and my kids too. He always remembers what all of us are doing and we always have great chats with him. His staff is wonderful and I always have a great time talking to Rhonda. Just like family!!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

An excellent dentist who respects the provincial pricing list and doesn't try to gouge you with unnecessary work. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Although the staff and Dr. Graham himself are all very friendly, I question his quality of work. After a few years and significant work done, I ended up going for a seond and third opinon as fillings were not lasting and falling out. In the end I went with a new dentist who had to basically redo the majaority of my dental work. Alot of time and money lost and disheartening to know that if things had been done correctly the first time I wouldn't still be going thru dental work. Just completed a bridge for a tooth that could have been saved by Dr. Graham, but instead was patched up...a root canal would have been the answer but a little too late...even though a dentist can be personable and seem to be knowlegable, be careful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

He's got to be the cutest dentist in town and he's soo nice

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I've had Dr. Graham ever since he took over for Dr. Preston and I have been very happy with his office, staff and his services. I fly back from Alberta once a year just to see him but my entire family still go to him regularly. High recommend Dr Graham.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr Graham is an amazing dentist, his staff is very professional. I have always been made to feel at ease without pain or discomfort, I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr.Graham did a root canal for me, I was very grateful for his services. He did a top notch job, no pain, or discomfort, his staff was professional, polite, and caring.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Brent Graham is the best dentist our family has ever visited. We started seeing him when our dentist moved out of the province. He puts us at ease, knows what he is doing and is always on time. Our whole family really appreciates his professionalism yet he is very friendly and caring and always interested in what you have to say. His work is excellent and painless. When you call his office it is very rare that you don't get Rhonda on the phone on the first call. It is usually not too difficult to get an appointment and they always call to remind you of your appointment the day before. If you feel you need an emergency appointment, they will try to fit you in quickly or make sure you get in when there is a cancellation. With children this was very important to us. My oldest daughter still travels from another city for appointments with Him and his staff. We couldn't ask for a better dentist. His staff is amazing. I would refer any of my friends and family to his office.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013