Ratings for Dr. Noel Saines

If I could leave a zero rating for helpfulness and knowledge I would. I am a medical professional myself, and I am gobsmacked at his negligent and dismissive attitude. My husband saw him because our usual neurologist was off sick and we were in the process of seeking a diagnosis. He had received the report of our recent test explicitly stating "significant impairment", which he of course did not disclose to us during the consultation, and when I asked him what did the test show, he rambled a few bits and pieces off the report and said "it was fine". As he could not work out a diagnosis, he condescendingly said I just have to accept that this is my husbands personality and a norm for him, DESPITE me repeatedly telling him that my husbands function and ability has deteriorated. He goes on to blithely say that further tests will just result in "diminishing yield" and essentially a waste of time. What a waste of time and money attending this "specialist"s surgery. Only upon exiting his surgery and asking his front desk staff for a copy of our test report did I see that the test shows a significant impairment. I would avoid this specialist like a plague.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Noel Saines was not very helpful when my Daughter was admitted to Wesley for seizures , he took his time coming to see her and he let her have seizures to the point when she was admitted to ICU. Certainly an uncaring and cold individual with poor bedside manner . I don't understand how he is still operating as a neurologist with such bad reviews .

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Saines was a lovely caring neurologist. I would go back to him anytime.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Saines is a cold, unfeeling man. He was condescending, rude, and absolutely uncaring. He was unprepared for the appointment, yet didn't care. He ushered us out the door while we were still asking questions, and reduced my tough country husband to tears.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Insulting and patronising. I have MS and all Dr Staines wanted to do was push medication. Did not want to talk about lifestyle and diet benefits. Hadn't read Dr Terry Wahls' protocol for recovering from MS. Was so angry when I left this appointment that I really didn't want to pay for it! Dr Staines is not a member of the caring profession.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

This man is nothing more than a insulting, rude, vile excuse for a health care professional. He treated me and my family with utter disdain. Kicked them out of hospital room, I couldn't walk or talk at that point after having 16 odd seizures, and proceeded to tell me I was faking it! He has no desire to help anyone, dislikes the fact that people expect him to help. I feel badly for anyone who may be under his care and wonder how many people he is responsible for sending over the edge due to his treatment. Please don't put yourself through any interaction with him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Rude, condescending, abrasive, dismissive and deeply chauvinistic. This man is mired in the Victorian era of medicine and treats patients as if they are upsetting his routine, not the reason for his routine. If you have any semblance of an intellect, and heaven forbid, if you are a female, then don't put yourself through the torture of a one-sided scathing interrogation. Don't kid yourself yourself that he's actually interested in what you're going through.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I'm so glad I came to this site and realised I was not the only one. He was rude, only completed half of what he charged (and that was not done correctly either) and dismissed me without any idea of what was wrong with me. I will be getting a second opinion, as I'm not able to walk but apparently it's all in my head.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Wasnt able to help me but took a lot of consultations to reach that conclusion.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I agree with the comments below with this dr. Absolutely arrogant, helpless, hopeless and insensitive. I would not recommend him to anyone. I couldn't walk due to loss of feelings in my legs. He discharge me saying it was in my head!!! I'm in the process of making a complaint and seeking legal action. I now have a diagnoses thanks to caring competent specialists. Shame ON YOU DR Saines­čśí

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016