Ratings for Dr. Noel Saines

This man is nothing more than a insulting, rude, vile excuse for a health care professional. He treated me and my family with utter disdain. Kicked them out of hospital room, I couldn't walk or talk at that point after having 16 odd seizures, and proceeded to tell me I was faking it! He has no desire to help anyone, dislikes the fact that people expect him to help. I feel badly for anyone who may be under his care and wonder how many people he is responsible for sending over the edge due to his treatment. Please don't put yourself through any interaction with him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Rude, condescending, abrasive, dismissive and deeply chauvinistic. This man is mired in the Victorian era of medicine and treats patients as if they are upsetting his routine, not the reason for his routine. If you have any semblance of an intellect, and heaven forbid, if you are a female, then don't put yourself through the torture of a one-sided scathing interrogation. Don't kid yourself yourself that he's actually interested in what you're going through.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I'm so glad I came to this site and realised I was not the only one. He was rude, only completed half of what he charged (and that was not done correctly either) and dismissed me without any idea of what was wrong with me. I will be getting a second opinion, as I'm not able to walk but apparently it's all in my head.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Wasnt able to help me but took a lot of consultations to reach that conclusion.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I agree with the comments below with this dr. Absolutely arrogant, helpless, hopeless and insensitive. I would not recommend him to anyone. I couldn't walk due to loss of feelings in my legs. He discharge me saying it was in my head!!! I'm in the process of making a complaint and seeking legal action. I now have a diagnoses thanks to caring competent specialists. Shame ON YOU DR Saines­čśí

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Can't fault after 2 days of visits in hospital. Only had Temporary Global Amnesia so nothing major. He was informative and manner pleasant.(i don't understand your category "staff" but had to complete to submit comments ).

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Noel Saines is certainly arrogant and indifferent. He persisted with a diagnosis for my husband which proved to be unlikely, and with treatment which proved ineffective with catastrophic results. He didn't adequately explain why he failed to consider an alternative cause for the condition. I would seriously urge anyone seeking a competent practitioner to look elsewhere and/or obtain a second opinion

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Felt Dr Saines had no idea about my condition (even though he suggested he had experience). Left with a sense of helplessness and don't know who can help me from here. Dr Saines came across as arrogant and insensitive. Wouldn't recommend him for anyone with adrenomyeloneuropathy.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015