You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Noel Saines

Wasnt able to help me but took a lot of consultations to reach that conclusion.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I agree with the comments below with this dr. Absolutely arrogant, helpless, hopeless and insensitive. I would not recommend him to anyone. I couldn't walk due to loss of feelings in my legs. He discharge me saying it was in my head!!! I'm in the process of making a complaint and seeking legal action. I now have a diagnoses thanks to caring competent specialists. Shame ON YOU DR Saines😡

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Can't fault after 2 days of visits in hospital. Only had Temporary Global Amnesia so nothing major. He was informative and manner pleasant.(i don't understand your category "staff" but had to complete to submit comments ).

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Noel Saines is certainly arrogant and indifferent. He persisted with a diagnosis for my husband which proved to be unlikely, and with treatment which proved ineffective with catastrophic results. He didn't adequately explain why he failed to consider an alternative cause for the condition. I would seriously urge anyone seeking a competent practitioner to look elsewhere and/or obtain a second opinion

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Felt Dr Saines had no idea about my condition (even though he suggested he had experience). Left with a sense of helplessness and don't know who can help me from here. Dr Saines came across as arrogant and insensitive. Wouldn't recommend him for anyone with adrenomyeloneuropathy.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr. Noel Saines's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Wasnt able to help me but took a lot of consultations to reach that conclusion."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the comments below with this dr. Absolutely arrogant, helpless, hopeless and insensitive. I would not recommend him to anyone. I couldn't walk due ..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Can't fault after 2 days of visits in hospital. Only had Temporary Global Amnesia so nothing major. He was informative and manner pleasant.(i don't understan..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Noel Saines is certainly arrogant and indifferent. He persisted with a diagnosis for my husband which proved to be unlikely, and with treatment which proved i..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Felt Dr Saines had no idea about my condition (even though he suggested he had experience). Left with a sense of helplessness and don't know who can help me fro..."

August 16, 2015