Ratings for Dr. Jan Venter

Initially Dr. Venter was very helpful and seemed knowledgable about supplements to enhance my health. I paid over 2000.00 for the executive health care assessment and was promised a written report within a month of my assessment. This seemed completely reasonable to me. Its has now been over a year and I have not received my written report!!! I have called Dr Venters office multiple times and his lovely staff have said they have talked with him and I will be receiving my report within a few days. I have even spoke with the office manager who also promised that the written report would be completed and mailed out within a week! It has now been over a year and I still have not received my report!! Yes thats correct, over a year!! This is absolutely not acceptable medical practise. I delivered the $2000.00 for a service that has not been fulfilled! Dr. Venter, where is your integrity? Hope you find it soon!

Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr Venter AND staff are just fine. Negative rating below is a mystery, probably supplied by a miserable malcontent - not happy unless you are complaining about something? Such a lucky person.....

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

The staff at the medical clinic are far from rude..... Probably YOUR attitude. Never had a problem with any of them. Kind, courteous, and helpful, is how I would describe the staff at the clinic...... Dr. Venter is my family Dr. Love this man.... Always upbeat, smiling, and approachable. As a Dr. he is thorough, a listener to his patients, suggests how he can help you best, you decide what is best for you.... He is respectful of your wishes. Takes the time to explain things thoroughly and at a conversation level one can understand what he is talking about. If he uses medical terms that one does not understand, he takes the time to explain them to you so you understand what he is saying to you....... he makes sure all your questions and concerns have been answered. if he doesn't know something, he will say so. But he will find out the answer for you one way or another........ Oliver is privileged to have him here. Thanks for being here Jan............

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Wow. The staff are so rude. Not all. Just some. There are not many doctors in town, so I guess they have us over a barrel.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015