Ratings for Dr. Jen Cherewaty

Jen is caring, compassionate, knowledgable and a wonderful health care provider. I cannot recommend her enough if you are seeking acupuncture or Chinese medicine therapies. She is truly a wonderful spirit and I thoroughly enjoyed every time I went in for a visit.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Jen is the best of the best! She is so nice, friendly and caring and very compassionate. She listens and always provides great advice on anything you ask her. She's great at helping with aches, pains in addition to nutrition and lifestyle. Like the previous reviews, I highly recommend Jen. She also always available to help you via Skype and email.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Jen is honestly the most caring and compassionate health care practitioner I have ever met. She is a kind, supportive and genuine person. I always look forward to talking with her and I have benefited greatly from her acupuncture treatments. She goes above and beyond to help, and is extremely knowledgeable in her field. I trust her completely and highly recommend her to anyone looking to treat certain issues or improve their general health.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Jen is very caring and supportive. She truly cares about her health both in the short term and long term. She is always available and is so willing to help in any way. I feel so much better thanks to Jen. She is extremely knowledge!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Thank you to Jen for her caring and compassion. After 3 miscarriages and 2 failed IUI's I went to Jen to seek help with my fertility. She was so calm and knowledgeable and inspired me to make some essential changes to my diet and lifestyle to improve my fertility. She prepared a treatment plan and explained how to monitor my progress. After a few months of acupuncture and taking the custom Chinese herbal prescriptions she made for me, I am SOOO HAPPY to report that I am pregnant naturally and holding my pregnancy at 12 weeks. I have never held a pregnancy this long. If you want a practitioner who really cares and will support you in session and even via email and Skype calls...Jen is for you!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Jen is an amazing acupuncturist. She is so calm and knowledgeable. Jen takes time to listen to concerns and answers emails as well. I went to her for fertility treatments and got pregnant right away. She sure knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I've been seeing Jen Cherewaty for Acupuncture and TCM treatments since 2012. She is the most thorough and compassionate health care provider I've ever met, and I highly recommend her. I had been to naturopaths in the past and was discouraged, finding little benefit and feeling like they wanted to sell supplements more than find the root of the problem and treat it. Jen takes the time to get to the core of the health issue, and her treatments are tailored around the patient's needs. She is knowledgeable and experienced, and helped me with breathing issues following a chemical exposure, as well as hormonal imbalances brought on by prolonged stress and perimenopause. Her acupuncture treatments gave me immediate relief and over time have greatly improved my health. I can honestly say she has changed my life. Try her for yourself!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I have been seeing Jen Cherewaty for acupuncture and TCM for a few years now. I was referred to Jen during my first pregnancy. Jen's treatments are always so relaxing and are appointments I actually get excited about. I had such an amazingly easy pregnancy and I attribute most of that to Jen's treatments. I am seeing her during my second pregnancy and so far have had similar wonderful results. I tell all of my friends to go see her. I have had acupuncture from others before and wasn't too thrilled with the results. I didn't really notice much of anything changing after the treatments. Not so with Jen. I can almost always feel a difference quickly. She really knows what she's doing. Even if you've had acupuncture before and didn't think much of it, give her a try!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I went to Jen after a recommendation from a friend. I was 40 years old and had been trying to conceive for 3 years with 4 unsuccessful IUI's. Jen found the root of my issues through hormone panel testing, guided me thorough a cleanse and recommeded herbal supplements to balance my hormones. I just gave birth to my precious little boy 2 weeks ago and am so thankful.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Jen is a skilled and compassionate acupuncturist, herbalist and caregiver. She is one of the most caring health care practitioners that I have ever met and actually listens. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Jen Cherewaty's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English