Ratings for Dr. Jen Cherewaty

I am so thankful to have found Jen. She is so thoughtful, kind and intuitive. She helped me through a miscarriage, and then on to a successful pregnancy. Jen provided not only physical support, but also emotional. Her knowledge of TCM and acupuncture helped me through my pregnancy, and now I have a beautiful healthy baby boy. I would recommend Jen in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Jen is superb in all aspects! She is so nice and friendly and extremely caring and knowledgeable. Her treatments make you relax and are highly effective. She is truly an asset to your health as she also provides you with lots of information regarding nutrition as well.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Jen Cherewaty is awesome! Jen is super knowledgeable and good at what she does. She has a warm, kind, gentle, and no nonsense approach to health care. I credit her skills at acupuncture and healing to my high level of health and wellbeing; I sleep through the night, my hormones aren’t driving me or anyone else crazy, I have energy and a clear mind, and I feel great. I am thrilled to be in Jen’s care. I highly recommend Jen!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

I LOVE Jen! She is amazing and has changed my life. Would recommend her in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Jen has helped me with various issues - headaches, hemmorhoids and preparing for labour and birth. I always feel better after seeing her. She is a good listener, has a soft, caring personality and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I wish to thank Cross Roads Naturopathic clinic for having such a professional acupuncturist as Dr. Jen Cherewaty. I am a senior lady in my 70s. I had left hip pain in June 2015 which then extended to left lower leg pain. I had pain when I walked or stood. I had to stop for release of the pain for 2 or 3 times when I walked half a block. I had to sit down when I cooked in the kitchen. Then pain developed even when I laying on the bed. I visited my family doctor many times and did exercise under the instruction of a physio but all the treatment did not help with the pain. Finally I had a CT scan and which showed that I have degenerative disk disease at L4/L5 and that caused sciatica in my left leg. My family doctor arranged to have an epidural steroid injection (ESI) with a specialist in a pain clinic. The appointment is scheduled for mid of March. I am hesitant with the ESI so I went to google to search for an acupuncturist. I checked many acupuncturist in Vancouver but I did not have good feeling with most of them. When I read the introduction of Dr. Jen Cherewaty. I was attracted by her comment: “Whether you are having back pain, insomnia or want to improve your fertility, I have the skills and experience to help you feel better.” Especially, her own experience of back pain due to a car accident in 1994. I think this is the doctor I should see. I saw her on December 8 for first time. After my first appointment I did not have pain when I lay on the bed. After my second and third visit I could walk for one or 2 blocks with no pain. I am getting better and better after every visiting to Dr. Jen Cherewaty. Now I am able to walk for more than half hour and stand for more than 2 hours doing cooking. Her treatment also solved the problem of hemorrhoids and leg cramps. Amazing! I can strongly recommend her to my friends and relatives. Also I had excellent service from friendly receptionist.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I went to Jen after suffering for six years with what was deemed by many doctors as IBS. If you have this you'll know that the definition is vague and that treatment options in western medicine are few and far between. I tried different medications, elimination diets and cleanses which resulted in little to no changes to my pain and discomfort. After I went to Jen for acupuncture and herbs I was feeling better within a few weeks. Not only do I feel better, I am able to enjoy foods that I thought I would never be able to eat. Jen is kind, helpful and very knowledgable. I am so grateful to have been treated by her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Jen is an extremely effective doctor. I have been going to her for five years now and she has helped me with the following: ovarian cycts, miscarriages, (then she supported the healing of my cysts and I promptly had three kids), post-natal re-building of blood/building energy/adrenal fatigue - and now the herbs she has me on are helping me sleep!! Each treatment has been 100% effective - incredible when the western medical system had nothing to offer..... I am so grateful to Jen.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Jen gave me a thorough assessment and acupuncture treatments for several months. I had neuropathic pain and muscle seizing in my face, caused either from MS or Bell's Palsy. Her treatments were very effective and the results have lasted over 6 months! She was calm and compassionate and has a good sense of humour. Anyone who has MS could benefit from her treatments.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr Cherewaty graciously agreed to see me while i was visiting Vancouver. She was thorough, attentive and treated my chronic headache. Now, a week later, I have had no symptoms of headache or joint aches. I highly recommend her for her manner, patience and knowledge. It is a wonderful experience to find such a caring and thoughtful and excellent provider.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Jen Cherewaty's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English