Ratings for Dr. Omawattie Ramraj

Dr Ramraj is great. Very friendly and caring. Always punctual and takes the time to explain everything to you.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have had a good experience. Never waited long time and always got what I needed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Had the unfortunate experience of meeting this Doctor in a walk in clinic. She definately missed the class on the Code of Ethics when it comes to empathy and compassion. She could not care less. It is just a per patient paycheque from the government for this Doctor. Very sad.

Submitted April 8, 2017

I am beyond disgusted with this doctor. She has gone down hill completely her staff is awful and have no knowledge what's so ever... Even thinking about this clinic makes me sick to my stomach!

Submitted October 29, 2015

I find her to be very helpful and very attentive as well as empathic. I love that she is very punctual and respectful of our time as wee.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

She is rude, not caring at all. She doesn't explain any test or have any patience to listen.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Ramraj for the past year and find her extremely punctual which I really appreciate. She is also attentive and has always made me feel like she genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr Ramraj is an amazing doctor. I have been seeing her for approx 1.5 years and have had many on going medical issues, she is very through and very kind and passionate. She is also very knowledgable. Her staff is amazing and friendly and they always fit you in even in the same day! I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr.Ramraj isn't an attentive listener. Doesn't explains results. Booked me in for an MRI for the wrong part of the anatomy. Empathy isn't her strongest trait as her comments can come across hurtful instead of encouraging to a patient. I would not recommend making her a family doctor unless you see her quite a few times as a walkin and decide if you really want her to look after your medical concerns.

Submitted April 19, 2014