Dr. Jennifer G. Lachman

1 review

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer G. Lachman

Dr. Jennifer Lasman is currently a Family Practice Dr at the University of New Mexico Hospital and Health Services. My ex-husband has monthly appointments with Dr. Lasman due to him falling off a building 24 ft. which led to a TBI and Broken Back. We have known Dr. Lasman for well over a year. My ex-husband does every test she gives he complies with every request. The problem with Dr. Lasman is she's very rude, inconsiderate, she does not listen to anything my ex-husband tells her. She's rude because while my ex-husband is talking to her she rolls her eyes and just does not pay attention. Dr. Lasman does that every appointment. When my ex-husband tries to tell her about his physical activity, Dr. Lasman acts as if he never said a word about what he does. Dr. Lasman constantly tells my ex-husband that he's stuck in a rut and needs to get out. That he needs to do more with himself. My ex-husband gets very upset and stressed out because his Dr. is unprofessional. He is not in a rut!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013