Ratings for Dr. Eyal K. Levit

Dr. Levit is always kind gentle and makes me feel at ease. He has done s few skin cancers surgeries on me and you can not even find the scars. I went due to insurance to a few others but then changed my insurance so I could go back to him. He has hands of gold!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Rude and unprofessional staff. I will never come back.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I am Dr Levit's regular patient and I am very satisfied with the doctor. I feel like he provides individual attention. He is very knowledgeable and a professional doctor. Office is clean and personnel is very polite and responsible. Appointments are on time, there is usually no wait time. Nice personality and good sense of humor. I wish him much health and success in his invaluable work.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Big privacy issue in the office. Dr. Levit need to teach staff about patient privacy during procedure .

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr. Eyal Levit is amazing. I had surgery last week and walked away incredibly satisfied with his skills. I found that his vast knowledge and experience lend to his great ability to make an accurate diagnosis. He is very professional, kind, compassionate and has great expertise in dermatology. His staff does a wonderful job of supporting him and helped me with my recovery. Both the doctor and a member of his staff called me after the surgery to see how I was feeling. I am very grateful to Dr. Levit for being so attentive and caring. I very highly recommend him, as he is one of the best doctors I have ever met. A sincere 'thank you!' from Malvina B.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I was very pleased with the professional and personalized care i received. Dr.Levit was attentive , friendly and listened to all my concerns. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Levit is very attentive and concerned about giving good care to his patients. I appreciate the time he takes with you and the resourcefulness he uses to rectify your dermatological concerns.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Eyal Levit listens and responses to the patient needs, attentive, devoted, and very caring. He Is very knowledgeable in dermatology and he is able to aid a patient to a full recovery. I am seeing Dr. Eyal Levit twice a year. I am very fortunate to have found such a Doctor and his great knowledgeable excellent staff. Musya Shimon - happy patient for over 10 years

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Worth the wait! Should be considered for top Dermatologist. He is excellent at what he does. His staff is helpful and wonderful and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Levit and his staff are always helpful and kind each and every time I go and visit him for an appointment! They offer the top notch service and are always very knowledgeable and answer my questions to the best of their abilities. Dr. Levit is always welcoming and simply does a excellent job when his patients' health and wellbeing are concerned.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Eyal K. Levit's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1995)