Ratings for Dr. K Tshidibi

This doctor is a law unto himself. All appointments are booked at the same time i.e for example 14H00. Everyone comes in from then on and once your file is pulled you sit and wait. He doesn't listen to your problems. He sees the majority of patients for about 5 minutes. His rates are increased by R300 if you don't see him for more than a month (check up only). When I saw him last he said everything was ok. I then asked him what my xrays looked like. He had to switch his computer on to see the xrays. I doubt very much whether he'd even looked at the xrays that were done 2 hours before as he had a room full of patients. As I'd been admitted via Emergency, I had no choice in Doctors and wasn't asked either. I was admitted on a Saturday morning. The first time I saw him was on Monday morning before he operated later that afternoon. I was also charged for a visit on Sunday which never took place. I queried the supposed visit but never got an answer. Will never go back to him. As a lay person I am not qualified to judge his knowledge, therefore my 3 stars cannot be based on his ability. If one asks the staff anything they just tell you to "ask the doctor". I had to get a report, the staff member typed "commuted" instead of "comminuted" - signed off by this doctor obviously without reading it.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Follow u rates are cash and gets more with each visit

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I had a appointment with this doctor. Had to wait about an hour because he had to go some where not in the hospital. Staff not very friendly and they could not answer some of my questions. The doctor charges private rates up to 3x the medical aid rates. I had to pay R300 extra because he charge private rates. The doctor did not listen when I tried to explain my symtons. He is not does not up todate knowledge with medication to prescribe. You have so sign a letter stating what will pay him and others at private rates.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015