Ratings for Dr. Allison Baker

She's great ! Listen's and does her best to help you with any problems you may have. Follows up promptly. Easy to talk to , kind and considerate. If she doesn't know the answers she sends you to someone who does.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

When my Doctor retired he paired my husband and myself with Dr. Baker knowing that I needed a good family Doctor. She has been a perfect replacement Doctor and my past Doc made the best choice referring me to her. Since she took over I have been one of those mystery patients where no-one seems to be able to find out what is wrong with me or what is causing all my problems. One thing I know for sure is that I know my body and each time I go in with symptoms and they run tests they find something. Always listen to your body folks and make sure you are keeping your Doc informed of symptoms and changes so they are aware of them. Dr. Baker has been wonderful with me and believes me when I tell her what is going on in my body (as something always shows up) and orders the right tests or sends me to the right Specialist who find what the problem is and then treatments begin. I feel I can discuss anything with her and she listens but I also see she gets frustrated not knowing what to do for me sometimes (and that isn't her fault) this body is just going through some really crazy couple of years here. She is amazing though, passion, patience and perseverance!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014