Ratings for Dr. Brian Brazzo

Update to my 3/15 review: Dr. Brazzo operated on my eyes unsuccessfully nine years ago. I had a minor issue with my right lid but he insisted on operating on both lids to create "symmetry". After several months knowing the first surgery was unsuccessful, Brazzo scheduled me for a second surgery which made matters worse. He actually scheduled me for a third surgery but thankfully, when I told this to another doctor, he urged me to immediately cancel the surgery because too much had been done to my eyes, that the damage was irreparable. Since that time I have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars to try to create a symmetrical look to my maimed eyes with the use of Botox, fillers and fat grafting. I have had several surgical procedures to try to gain some sort of permanent help but none have released me from the every SIX MONTHS visits for fillers that Brazzo's poor surgical skills created as my new life! Just because he does what is considered cosmetic surgery and submits it to your insurance should not be a reason to use him! He is not a cosmetic surgeon!! I am facing yet more surgery due to Brazzo's unskilled hands. He has taken the look of my natural eyes from me and has changed my face. My eyes are unrecognizable and he has damaged me to a level I never thought possible. He had no remorse for what he did. I still have his unprofessional voicemail claiming he wants me to be happy! If he wants me to be happy, he needs to give me back my eyes! This has been a nine year nightmare with no end in sight. I have seen cosmetic surgeon after cosmetic surgeon who have all been horrified at what was done to my eyes. In the end, this has cost me way more than it would have had I gone to a skilled cosmetic surgeon and paid a true fee rather than having an eye doctor do a surgery that is not qualified to do and submit it to insurance. He gets plenty of reviews from his patients who are just happy they don't have to pay for their surgery. Well, maybe they lucked out -- I am here to warn everyone that not everyone is lucky!! Make sure you do your homework before you let someone cut your eyelids open. I wish I had! I wish I could share photos here, I doubt anyone would think of using Brazzo if they could see my eyes!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

It is now several years since Dr. Brian Brazzo butchered my eyelids in not one but TWO surgeries. He actually had me scheduled for a third surgery and I don't know what would have happened had I allowed him to operate! He left me permanently maimed. I had to have additional corrective surgery by another physician to attempt to regain some symmetry to my eyes but they will never be normal again thanks to his careless, unskilled ways. On top of the memories of the horrors of his two surgeries, and the subsequent corrective work, every few months I am constantly reminded of this mess because I have to go for botox and fillers to maintain a normal look to my eyes. Not only is this painful but it is very costly and an expense I never figured into being part of my life after he touched me! He IS NOT a PLASTIC SURGEON!!! He does not know what he is doing. I will NEVER get over what he has done to me, I look in the mirror every day and regret the day I walked into his office. I am living a nightmare.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Oh NO!!!!!! I wouldn't trust Dr. Brazzo doing any surgery after what he explained during my visit.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014