Ratings for Dr. Ali Khadem

Dr. Khadem was very helpful and reassuring during my procedure, and he made sure that I had everything I needed. Due to my condition, I have needed to see many electrophysiologists in my life, and Dr. Khadem is undoubtedly top-tier. The entire staff at St. B did I a great job, and I was so impressed by how organized everything was.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Khadem is an amazing surgeon and person. He implanted my defibrillator on Sept 9. He was extremely professional, caring , reassuring and took the time to explain the procedure. He shared some family stories and even made photocopies himself of documents I requested. I can't say enough about Dr Khadem and highly recommend him! The surgical team was also excellent.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

The most knowledgeable doctor I have ever had. Kind, helpful, reassuring, and just an all-round excellent doctor. He gets the job done in a quick, effective manner. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Doctor Khadem performed cardiac abalation for me in January. After the procedure he didnt even explain to me what his findings were and just told the nurses that I need to see him in few weeks. He is bad with communication, cancels appointment on short notice and does not like talking to patients. I am sure he will lose patients due to his attitude

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

After traveling a few hours to have an appointment, he sent the receptionist to tell me that he didn't have time to see me for even 2 minutes. This absent-minded fool needs to shape up or ship out. In order to be a heart doctor, you should have one to begin with. Do not waste your time on this "doctor"

Submitted September 1, 2015

Saw this doctor yesterday. Completely unhelpful and no kindness or reassurance whatsoever. I wish there was a different place to go in Manitoba besides St.Boniface. Nothing but trouble and negligence. I see a lawsuit in the future.

Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr Kahdem's own words are enough: I don't care about anyone and anything but money. I am not here to make friends or teach this idiot students or low IQ staff or stinky patients. I am here to make money not wasting my valuable time or my intelligence and IQ on these idiots. All I care about is money!

Submitted July 16, 2014