Ratings for Dr. Val Geddes

Have had two meetings with her, and the last was the most thorough. Would rate her great.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Geddes is nice doctor. Her secretary is unprofessional. She love to shouting at people.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Geddes is absolutely amazing! I want to give this lady a great big hug. She got me through the challenging dose demo chemo regime prescribed by my oncologist. I suffered many side effects and she was there for me at every appointment. I did not mind waiting one time as I knew she was giving the person ahead of me the same attention she gives me. Due to chemo brain I always went in with a list of things I'd been suffering from and questions. Unlike GP's who usually limit you to 2 things, each concern and worry was addressed. Dr. Geddes has phoned me twice at home to talk to me. I can't say enough positive things about her. I only wish there were more doctors like her. I am very sad that as I have finished chemo I don't think i will be seeing her anymore. She has been my rock through a very difficult time. If you get her as you doctor you are so fortunate. I wish that she was a GP accepting new patients as I would drive quite a distance to see her. Compassionate & kind!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013