Ratings for Dr. Regan Ebbeson

The best Paediatrician out there !! She always goes the extra mile , she is such a lovely person . Would recommend her. Also her office receptionist is amazing she is always so pleasant when I am there .

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I had an unpleasant experience with Dr Ebbeson and I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Ebbeson is a wonderful pediatrician. She sees both of my children who both love seeing her. she is caring, kind, helpful and always willing to listen to my concerns. She takes time to explain diagnoses and is happy to answer any questions I have. Her office assistant is amazing and is excellent with children, she clearly loves her job and is excellent at it. I would recommend this clinic to anyone looking for a pediatrician. They are the best clinic I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Ebbeson is so caring, friendly, and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen. She has helped us immensely with our daughter. She takes the time to include our daughter in the care she is receiving by asking her how she is feeling, doing, and she truly listens and cares about her response. We trust her whole heartedly as we know she only wants the best for her. We feel so grateful to have her. We've seen other paediatricians and I must say she is hands down the best!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

We have had Dr. Ebbeson take care of our twins since birth. She is an amazing doctor. She takes her time, explains everything clearly, is very friendly and has provided our family with great medical care. She will see both children in one appointment which is very helpful. The office staff have been great to deal with and are very accommodating.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr Ebbeson, Dr Riley and their receptionist have gone above and beyond their jobs to help my son during his illnesses since birth. They are professional, yet caring and have a sincere interest in my son's health. I would recommend Dr Ebbeson as an excellent pediatrician to anyone looking for exemplary care.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Ebbeson is a wonderful pediatrician. She is caring, friendly and very thorough. She has a great connection with her patients and is very knowledgable. My daughter has received excellent care from her, and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr Ebbeson is fantastic. She is always pleasant and helpful, I would definitely recommend her. My only complaint would be her receptionist, she is clearly tired of her job and not nice to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013