Ratings for Dr. Michael Setzer

Dr Michael Setzer has been our family doctor for many years. He is a doctor like no other, always available no matter what time day or night. His genuine personal interest in the well-being of our family is way and beyond the call of duty. The standard of care given is unmatched.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Michael Setzer has been my doctor since before I was born I am now 19 and I don't trust anyone but him, he is the best GP I have ever been to ( I haven't been to any other GP)

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Patients must be able to trust doctors with their lives and health. To justify that trust you must show respect for human life and make sure your practice meets the standards expected of you in four domains.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

A doctor is given a place next to God. He plays a significant role in saving our lives. So, it is our responsibility to take some of out time and express our gratefulness to our doctor. This will not require much effort, but it will definitely bring a smile on our doctor’s face who has not given priority to his personal life while saving our life.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I've been going to Dr Setzer since I was a child.. he is very helpful, knowledgeable and just overall a terrific doctor

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Setzer has been available to me and my family for almost 19 years. He has always been kind and caring no matter the time of day and in dealing with my chronic illnesses and hospital admissions The medical field is truly privileged to have a person of his calibre on board

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr Mike is the most professional,knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. He has treated me and my family for many years and I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

SIMPLY the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Highly recommended practice! Expert Diagnostician.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr Setzer is truly an incredible Dr. He has taken such a genuine interest in my family and we always know we are in such good hands when we need to pay him a visit.

Dr. Michael Setzer's Credentials