Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natalia Vidal

Simply put, the best dentist I have ever had. She puts the patient first. explains things in great detail and offers alternative solutions.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Vidal treated my son recently, he is very fearful of the dentist and therefore had to have some sedation. He did very well and this was the first time he was able to have the tooth fixed as we have tried to have this filling done in the past by three other dentists and he was never comfortable enough to do it. We will definitely recommend her in the future.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I am very disappointed with Dr. Vidal. She told me that I had a minor cavity and that it would be an easy procedure to fix. I went ahead with the procedure and after two weeks my tooth was hurting a lot. I went back to see Dr. Vidal and apparently something went wrong with my MINOR filling and that now I need to get a root canal...If I didn't have insurance, I would be even more upset but this is still a huge burden as well as an unnecessary expense for me and I am incredibly upset.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Natalia Vidal's response
I am sorry to hear about your disappointment, although fillings are typically considered a simple procedure with very minor post operative concerns there are times that a tooth responds poorly to the filling and the nerve tissue swells within. This is a very rare occurrence but depends on many different factors, we try our best to avoid such instances by using desensitizers etc under our restorations but dentistry as with all things is not an exact science and sometimes such occurrences cannot be avoided. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment and will do everything in my ability to help resolve this issue for you.

Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Vidal and her hygienists provided good service. However, one of the receptionists has the customer service skills of a tyrant. She was rude multiple times on the phone, and disconnected me simply when I said I was calling on behalf of my wife. We have both experienced her rudeness in person, to the point where we have decided we will no longer be patients here. Dentistry is about more than good dental work -- the customer service matters!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Natalia Vidal's response
Thank you for your honest review. I have printed this review out and will be having a staff meeting regarding this matter as I strive to provide dental care in a caring and respectful environment. Rest assured we take this type of feedback very seriously.

Submitted February 7, 2018

Had a root canal done with this doctor. Honestly I heard root canals were supposed to be painful but I had a good experience. It was efficiently done and she even made sure I had pain meds before I left the office so that when the freezing went away I didn’t have discomfort. Definitely recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Vidal helped me with some broken teeth. The work looks great, she explained everything well and was gentle with the needle.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Vidal always takes the time to explain every procedure and is very gentle. Her and her assistant are a great team who compliment each other very well.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I want to take the time to thank you for this incredible service! I called the emergency number provided, immediately got an appt for 5:30 and the service provided by the dental office on call was absolutely amazing!!! I had an incredible experience! Dr. Natalia Vidal and her staff were amazing! Bonnie

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Was at this office for an emergency visit. The dentist was great, I was in quite a lot of pain and she did a root canal on the spot. Staff is very friendly and the office is clean.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Vidal is a very caring dentist, we used to see her at her previous practice and have recently switched to her new practice. We were quite pleased that even though she was not scheduled to work on the day we had made our family appointments she took time out of her weekend to come in to the office to say hello as well as do our check-ups.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Natalia Vidal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natalia Vidal was born in Moscow, Russia and is Fluent in Russian, Spanish, as well as English. Dr. Vidal completed her Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg. During dental school Dr. Vidal worked at Children's Dental World, this has given her a great appreciation for working with children as well as all of the aspects of general Dentistry. Commited to caring for all of the patients she sees, Dr. Vidal provides excellence in clinical care while respecting the importance of developing and maintaining a positive attitue towards future dental care. In her down time Dr. Vidal enjoys spending time with her young family, going to the cottage, and an array of outdoor activities from the water to the ski hill.

• Russian