Dr. Natalia Vidal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natalia Vidal

Had a root canal done with this doctor. Honestly I heard root canals were supposed to be painful but I had a good experience. It was efficiently done and she even made sure I had pain meds before I left the office so that when the freezing went away I didn’t have discomfort. Definitely recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Vidal helped me with some broken teeth. The work looks great, she explained everything well and was gentle with the needle.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Vidal always takes the time to explain every procedure and is very gentle. Her and her assistant are a great team who compliment each other very well.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I want to take the time to thank you for this incredible service! I called the emergency number provided, immediately got an appt for 5:30 and the service provided by the dental office on call was absolutely amazing!!! I had an incredible experience! Dr. Natalia Vidal and her staff were amazing! Bonnie

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Was at this office for an emergency visit. The dentist was great, I was in quite a lot of pain and she did a root canal on the spot. Staff is very friendly and the office is clean.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Vidal is a very caring dentist, we used to see her at her previous practice and have recently switched to her new practice. We were quite pleased that even though she was not scheduled to work on the day we had made our family appointments she took time out of her weekend to come in to the office to say hello as well as do our check-ups.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Good Doctor and very nice staff. Would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Just had to have a root canal done, was very nervous but with Dr. Vidal I had a great experience. She offered me laughing gas sedation and it made my one hour appointment feel like fifteen minutes! Best dental appointment I've ever had.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Great doctor but very poor front reception!! They need to know how to treat clients!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Natalia Vidal

Dr. Natalia Vidal's response
I am sorry to hear that you had a less than favourable experience with the front desk reception staff. We take pride in offering our dental services in a friendly and caring environment and I was not aware of any incidents where things had not gone positively. Please feel free to contact myself at the office (613)722-1957 and ask to speak directly to me to discuss what had occurred so as to rectify the situation and make sure that no other patient has a less than pleasant experience. -Dr. Vidal

Submitted December 13, 2016

Yesterday was my first time at Westboro Family Dentistry and i couldn't have had a better experience at a dental office. The atmosphere was caring and positive and i really enjoyed having an almost 'private' room while the dentist worked on me. Dr. Vidal was very friendly, reassuring and made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely be coming back and would highly recommend others to come here!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Natalia Vidal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natalia Vidal was born in Moscow, Russia and is Fluent in Russian, Spanish, as well as English. Dr. Vidal completed her Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg. During dental school Dr. Vidal worked at Children's Dental World, this has given her a great appreciation for working with children as well as all of the aspects of general Dentistry. Commited to caring for all of the patients she sees, Dr. Vidal provides excellence in clinical care while respecting the importance of developing and maintaining a positive attitue towards future dental care. In her down time Dr. Vidal enjoys spending time with her young family, going to the cottage, and an array of outdoor activities from the water to the ski hill.

• Russian