Ratings for Dr. Megan Spring

Very patient and helpful, and has a nice manner. Office staff are always helpful and polite.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Listened well. Didn't rush. Nice eye contact. My visit with her was very helpful (acute stomach and chest pain.) I'd go to see her again. Wendy, the MOA was also very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Walk in clinic visit. I was in obvious agony and distress and worry. She stated she had no experience with my one symptom, but then made the pronoucement "it's probably nothing". When I expressed my concern over side effects of possible medications for other symptoms, she dismissed my concerns that "so many people go on and on about side effects, when somethines there never is side effects". When I asked for what the side effects of taking a specific medication she proscribed for a 2 week dose, she went on and on about possible side effects ...... and then finally clarified IF TAKEN FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. When I stated that I was referring to the two weeks proscribed, she replied very smary "well thank you for stating how I should answer a question". THe lack of empathy is astonishing.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Saved my life. Am very grateful to her. Came to her with blood pressure over 200 and cholesterol levels five times what they should have been. Now I have blood pressure in the 130 range and cholesterol in the lower end of normal. Thanks Megan....W.S.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Excellent, compassionate and friendly doctor. Listens and understands. Very grateful for her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016