Ratings for Dr. Nana Chang

I don't even know where to begin. I was skeptical but desperate. I had huge Digestive problems, bloating, horrible gas, constipation, memory fog, lethargy i would wake up fatigued. I also had joint pain & depression. This was literally ruining my life. My GP ordered an Ultra sounds & bloodwork A colonoscopy which offered no medical explanation & was told, "oh you have ibs" & offered no further assistance. I was so distraught & left suffering, A friend recommended Dr chang. She and her staff are so attentive and thorough & all so knowledgable. Upon having blood tests for food intolerances in only two days of removing the necessary foods, I am like a different woman. My energy sky rocketed, im back to feeling great & being my happy positive energetic self. My bowels are beginning to work & hopefully i can begin the healing process. I am still in disbelief. I want to cry with joy. I hugged all of the staff today. Please if you need help go see Dr Nana Chang & her amazing staff. 💗💗

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Chang helped me find the cause of both mine & my sons ill health when I was totally stressed and did not know what to do next. She listens and does not rush her patients. The staff is friendly and helpful. I consider Dr Chang part of my health care team.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015