Dr. Justin Arseneau

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Justin Arseneau

Dr.Arseneau has gone above and beyond when working on my hand; highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I went to Dr. Justin for my shoulder pain. On my first visit he showed me how my pain and lack of motion was coming from my back. After a couple visits I was able to play volleyball again.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I feel so much better after going to see him. Thanks for taking my pain away!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Arseneau is very good doctor, but more better person. I am new to Canada and English not very good. I was in an accident when somebody hit me and my husband car. So many people just try to give me pain medicine, but I do not like to take. Dr. Arseneau listened to me and was patient and very kind man.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I was having some muscle tightness in my back and Dr. Justin found the problem and had me back to playing basketball in 2 weeks.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Great clinic; clean, reliable and professional. I had several sessions with Dr. Justin Arseneau for my longstanding back pain and I am cured! I would highly recommend the team at ARC Health!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Justin is the best! He is so caring. I fell in my driveway in december and had terrible back pain. After seeing Justin my pain is gone!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I hurt my back at work and Dr. Justin got me back on my feet in a few short weeks.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I was attending a different facility after my car accident for 5 months with almost no change. My family doctor sent me to Dr. Arseneau and after 6 weeks I had almost no pain.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Best doc. Better guy. I have an old rugby injury that messed up my shoulder real bad. Wasn't loving the chiro my doc sent me to, so hit up the web. He had great reviews so thought i would check him out. Best decision of life! Within a few sessions of seeing Justin it's as good as new! Have told all my gym and ultimate buddies about this guy.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Justin Arseneau's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English