Ratings for Dr. Derek Turner

I invested $11.000 in his company - he "lost my telephone number" and is withholding financial loss documentation for suspicious reasons. And I am still a shareholder!!! BEWARE of this money grubber!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

He is the dentist to all our family. We are all totally happy with the care we receive.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I also have been a patient of Derek's for over 30 years and I agree with the other review that he is probably one of the best Dentists in Ottawa..and has a great staff that has been with him for years.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I have been a patient of Derek's for over 30 years and my biggest concern is that he will retire long before I cease needing a dentist. He is very knowledgeable, his staff are very friendly and he is pretty punctual, never more than a 5 to 10 minute wait, and that is uncommon. I have problem teeth, it is a fact, but Dr Turner has helped me get them in shape and keep them healthy. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014