Ratings for Dr. Natasha Snelgrove

He is a great one. Surely recommend it! ///////////////////////////// /////////

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Very helpful and understanding as a psychiatrist. One of the first doctors I've worked with who has been open and honest in communication with me/willing to involve me in treatment decisions. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I really lucked out and had Natasha as a therapist during her psychiatry residency. Over the course of several months, we worked together to successfully achieve or make significant progress in all of my goals for therapy. Within only a few sessions, I felt completely safe with Natasha. She was warm, welcoming, and accepting. She inspired me to really buy into the therapeutic process and she made it easy to shed any inhibitions that I had about therapy. Every session I had with her was an authentic and supportive experience, and therapy with Natasha provided positive and constructive lasting effects that I have been able to bring with me into my everyday life. Natasha is a truly talented professional, and I have absolutely no reservations about recommending her to absolutely anyone seeking an understanding and compassionate psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013